What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Kongs Jungle" CFL Indoor Operation

Kongaxul

Welcome to my indoor grow...

Here are some plants that appear to healthy Indicas. I got the seeds from a grower friend over seas.

My mother is outside now and I took some clones off of her the begining of August.

Here are the clones as of August 15th...

Here are pictures from August 25th...

This is the light I am using...

Last edited:

Kongaxul

This is what I am using for cloning...

This is the three indica mothers as of a minute ago and all their babies. Four babies are not the indicas at the far end in larger containers. They are supposed to be a slightly purple harvester. This is about one month after the clones, or rather mothers have rooted. I am only using one 250w CFL Harmony Grow Bulb

Last edited:

DarkCore

Are you just sticking the clones in dirt?
because i can't find rapid rooters anywhere and wondering if just dirt works.

Last edited:

Kongaxul

Dirt works great. I have used the rapid rooters and they are great if you got hundreds to do in a day though dirt is my perfered method as it does not dry out that quick.

Kongaxul

Never been to Natures Harvest yet, thanks.

They are new. The spectrum is about the same a the hortilux ace which is the top hps / mh on the market. I have not tryed it though have been leading the r&d of bulbs for two years. If you want to send me money for electric I will fire as many up as you want and compare them to what ever you want. I would love to fire up a bud room though also enjoy eating and heat. I hope to have a bud room lit up soon though.

A couple more days until I can take a few more clones. I picked up a new addition to the family today on my search for black 22 gallons (no luck). She just got transplanted with a bit of alaska 5-1-1 and thrive alive green.

The cropped one is the sativa mother. I am thinking I do not want to cut any clones off of her or top her though I want to also keep her under a foot high come next april. I would like to see what she can do with that many nodes in the swamp with no cuts and 50 gallons of promix to herself. So far she seems happy. I kind of want all indica unless I can afford another room for my NL#2 Lethal Purple cross. If I have any all purple hackers I will clone that like crazy as well. No luck on the last order. So far its been 1 out of 20 that hatched purple. I hope to try my luck again soon if work picks up. I did get a job offer today which sounds like a good time.

The Indica mothers are doing well. Here are some shots of them as well and the lethal purple auto flower I am trying to talk back into veg. We are still negotiating.

Also is a picture of Dragon Lilly and thee Indian Rope Plant

Kongaxul

What up d4, heres the latest news.

Thanks J-Roc I call it the corncob style.

My closet felt empty so I decided to start up another tray. I found 26 more clones to come off my three, month old mothers.

Here are some photos.
The new tray (26 clones)
The old tray (lethal purple flowering clones yellowing a bit. Two NLs came out today. One was put in a one gallon.)(The four larger square containers are the Lethals)(The yellow leaf in the middle on the NL is from when I touched it to the bulb or more dropped the bulb on the plant)
The shorter mothers.

Kongaxul

Until my next update check this out. I discovered it in 2005 when I was trying to find the origins of the wiccan symbols. I hear genetics go in waves of 6 and also 12.

kurlyq2g

Kongaxul said:
Until my next update check this out. I discovered it in 2005 when I was trying to find the origins of the wiccan symbols. I hear genetics go in waves of 6 and also 12.

Can you explain a bit more about that chart?

I have no idea what any of it means really, but i would like to know, as it looks kinda interesting.

Kongaxul

So I come home the other day and my window on my front door is smashed. I go inside and walk up to the room. The room usually has a lock on the door. A combination lock. It was on in the morning though was laying on the floor open and uncut. Half of my new clones and three of my mother plants were taken. I hooked up another full time 250watt cfl to make up for the loss and installed a better lock. I put up a fence today and am thinking of getting a puppy or full grown dog soon. I would like to get a rottie female and pit male and see if they like each other. The first half of the harvest is dry. Plenty of NL2 / Lethal Purple cross seeds which I am calling Northern Purple. I am thinking about setting up shop on my site and see if the feds would like to do anything. I transplanted 5 clones today. Today has been a beautiful day of productivity and yummy buds. Got to go fill the pipe again. Hope all is well with every one.

AlaskaGrows

dude wtf are u joking?? some mother****er stole your plants...but not your bud?? he didnt cut the lock so either he is a smart thief or an 'insider' .

i'd be scared shitless to grow in the same house that a thief knows u grow in.........
hope your well

AG

Kongaxul

Its an insider. Basically its like this. They raided me twice, took my plants and house though broke about every law doing it. Then this groupie pill dealer found me to try and take me out. Every day before I go see probation he would send people to come smoke me up which was fine by me. Anyways the pigs round these parts move synthetics for this billionare rapist mostly who I knew growing up. They usually just break shit on my car and stuff. Always after I get a large pay check. Man I hate rapist pill heads. I am trying to flood the area with bud and convert the kids they are trying to corrupt. Its been an adventure to say the least. No worries mate Ive been through worse.

J

Jebus11

Kongaxul said:
Its an insider. Basically its like this. They raided me twice, took my plants and house though broke about every law doing it. Then this groupie pill dealer found me to try and take me out. Every day before I go see probation he would send people to come smoke me up which was fine by me. Anyways the pigs round these parts move synthetics for this billionare rapist mostly who I knew growing up. They usually just break shit on my car and stuff. Always after I get a large pay check. Man I hate rapist pill heads. I am trying to flood the area with bud and convert the kids they are trying to corrupt. Its been an adventure to say the least. No worries mate Ive been through worse.

woooow. aint that some shit. :fsu:

I'd agree with you getting a dog, if these people are not that ****ed up to injure animals. I would more recomend getting a computer with a HUGE HARDRIVE and have camera's record to your computer. seems you are smart enough to be able to work it. My school does this, i got "caught trying to jimmy the door open" at school, but really what happened was that i stepped outside, put a piece of paper in the door so the door wouldnt fully close, and was gunna make a phone call, while a cop rolled down the street next to the door. But they went to this security camera system, on the computer, it was tight as hell, i saw myself trying to call and shit. I was right, both the cops were dead wrong, i was there for 30seconsd at most cop said i was there for 2-4min. Lol, one time i was happy for security camera's. Cop felt like a douche.

Last edited:

Levitikuz

yah you can get those home secuirty tiny ass wireless camera at wal mart!
put em anywhere and hook em up to your computer!
Or you can go to a local gun shop and pick up a nice smith & wesson sigma 9mm. (very nice pistol i might add)
No one is even breaking in my house on a regular basis and i have 1 pistol, 1 shotgun, and 1 SKS.
why do you just let that shit happen man? like it sounds like you let that shit roll off your shoulders....
I mean yah you might die defending urself but damn, do something bout it.
Or you could move....
cmon now, you cant just roll over and let these ****ers walk all over you...
Isnt that what were tryin to stop now?
stand up for urself and put an end to it one way or another...

AlaskaGrows

Kongaxul said:
:fsu:
dude thats not good at all. the fact that u even let the 'groupie pill dealers' friends in your house is alarming :bashhead: :spank:

i would move ASAP, get the **** out of there. but i suppose u are on probation so that can be difficult.

one more thing, nobody but you should know the combo to your room mate. hope things go well.

AG

kurlyq2g

Who the hell steals PLANTS, but not the herb

Something is going on here, and im not too sure what it might be....