What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hashberry Meets Volcano Report

2ezy

GENERAL INFORMATION

Strain/Breeder;
Hashberry by Mandala.

Grow Info;
Organic outdoor

Dry & Cure Info;
Air dried 5 days, Jar cure 14 days.

Amount;
0.2 gms in Chamber and 2 bags.

Taste;
A deep, sweet fermented fruit taste(and smell).

TRIP TIMELINE

High, 0-60mins;
Feel it right away in the legs, then get cold chills rushed down my spine. Tingling in a good way and can feel my eyelids drooping. Very relaxed but still sociable, can go from a flat out chat to someone then to zone out in the middle of the conversation and not be aware someone is still talking to me. A little couchlock also.

High, 60-120mins;
Still a nice stone going, decided to get started playing the xbox. Really getting into the game(splinter cell CT). Really feel good and relaxed.

High, 120 onwards;
Still stoned, long lasting effects with this strain. Very hungry! High lasted 3.5 hrs. Went straight to sleep afterwards. Good for insomnia though slight morning crash from the night before.

OVERALL IMPRESSION

A potent Indica which has mild-moderate couchlock, which gives that feeling that reminds me of just being massaged, everything lossened up. A constant level stone. Night time social or relaxing weed. Helps you chill out but still operational. Great for Insomnia and midnight video game sessions!

My Rating;
Potency 8/10
Taste 8.5/10
Quality of High 8.5/10
Recovery 6/10
Bag Appeal 9/10

Total 40/50 Rating

Last edited:

kurlyq2g

Nice write up.

Sounds like a winner to me, and a tie score with your other mandala smoke report, to boot.

A.N.Other

good report, thanks for sharing. :respect: nice to hear different grows in different environments having similar, favourable results. :yes: it's not my usual thing but i have kept it around as it's very nice and my girl loves it.

the strain description for this one says the classic chill out weed and as my experience with Mandala so far dictates, that is bang on. potency is more than enough to knock down the inexperienced smoker but for most regular/seasoned smokers the straight up potency and high is nice and mellow. there is definately a point of no return though, too much will have anyone crawling to bed i reckon. the high comes on smoothly and is initially a light giggly head high with plenty of body and mind relaxation. the high is never energetic but is clear enough to allow for good conversation and plenty of laughs but keep smoking or let the high run it's course and it does become more of a bed time weed!

makes great handrub charas and bubble as well.

G

2ezy... well... I guess if you volcano'd this and you found some body and couchlock, I was wrong.