What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thaitanic Meets Volcano Report

2ezy

GENERAL INFORMATION

Strain/Breeder;
Thaitanic by Flying Dutchman.

Grow Info;
Organic outdoor

Dry & Cure Info;
Air dried 5 days, Jar cure 14 days.

Amount;
0.2 gms in Chamber and 2 bags.

Taste;
Very Hashy

TRIP TIMELINE

High, 0-60mins;
Nice immediate buzz which creeps into an almighty Buzz after 10 mins. Feel as though my heads in the clouds, tingling all over especially in the legs. Constantly zoning from one thing too another. Heart beating, slight Paranoia. Just realise I've been standing the completely dark hallway for quite sometime.. VERY PSYCHEDELIC!!!!!!!!!!

High, 60-120mins;
High has levelled out to a nice steady buzz, not zoning as much now just now enjoying everything and laughing alot. Starting to get hungry..

High, 120 onwards;
High tapering off gently but still feel extremely pleasant, very hungry now, no zoning anymore at all. High lasted around 3 hrs total with zero hangover effect.

OVERALL IMPRESSION

Very potent Sativa which has a strong psychedelic effect. Be careful! Good Painkiller also.

My Rating

Potency 9/10
Taste 7.5/10
Quality of High 9/10
Recovery 9.5/10
Bag Appeal 8.5/10

Total 43.5/50 Rating

Last edited:
hey that sounds like a fun strain! nice report! ill have to keep my eyes open for this one

Just realise I've been standing the completely dark hallway for quite sometime..

lol been a while since i caught myself doin that

yeah thats what i thought as i was reading it too :)

good idea to put down how much weight you smoke when you do a timeline as you did, as it gives us an idea of what ones tolerance is. One persons hit/bowl/joint is quite a bit different than the next persons.

2ezy

Thanks for the positive feedback guys, especially seeing that it's my first report.

I thought a "trip timeline" would give a good idea of on effect of a given strain during the whole journey.

The idea I had behind detailing the amount used was originally so that when I put up other reports you could easily see the differences in potency. All my reports will go by the same amount(0.2gms, my usual chamber load) to give an accurate comparision, just going off me as an individual.

Bummer my digi cam died, I would have liked to put up some pics though. Especially because I still have some mandala reports to put up; Hashberry, Kalichakra and Satori.

4 strains in 4 days.

Latest posts

Latest posts