What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones MORE potent than Trainwreck!

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
ndnguy said:
What a great report , one of the best I've read,it glows with honesty. :yummy: A Sativa ,quick one at that with great pain relief effects. Sounds like a true winner to me and after that report wouldn't be surprised at all if the sales went up abit. :wave: Putting it down on list for sure. Thanks...ndn :wave:

I have to agree with ya NDNGUY-Great report-VT-
I look for the honest reports specifically for pain relief qualities. A lot of BS out there regarding med qualities to sale the beans. Just have to look past the hype and it's a real treat to find a report like this one. I love sativas, but most that I've tried don't provide the numbing effect I'm looking for. Really sounds like a winner. Kudos to the H3ads for the breeding work on the strain.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Thanks everyone

Thanks everyone

Thanks for all the kind words, friends.....I've read many say TW was hype etc...same for other strains...ad infinitum....I've come to the conclusion that marijuana consumption is subjective ....I sincerely hope others realize the efficacy and joy I have from this strain....good luck to you all.... :smile:

Orangelazaris said:
Sounds amazing.

Awsome writting to boot.

i'll keep an eye out for your next run.

Best,

OL

Shots from the bloom room (not a Trainwreck in site :pimp3: )these girls were bloomed from clone....around 8"...much better run already...

Happy and safe growing to all in the double O 7.....

Happy New Year ICMAG!!

peace

M

mosca negra

-VT- Great report. I won some beans about a month ago. Looking forward to trying some! Thanks for the very detailed report!

Mosca Negra

KingRalph

beauty of a plant there with nice long spear buds VT, sweet work an great to see the h3ads' love turned out some fine potent ladies! if that's not at full potential it's gonna be insane to see it in full glory! thanks for sharin your experience with it, keep on enjoyin, here here to '07! peace

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This has got me even more excited about the 2x 6 feet tall Casey Jones girls i have in flower........what a treat im in for and i have a medical friend who is gonna be so so happy, gonna get cuts to her so she can get some flowered a.s.a.p.
Peace

G

i agree with -vt- as well.
CJ is some bomb ass dank!
i did post a thread in h3ads forum about this potent weed.
i love it, my peeps love it and all of you will love it if you take a chance on it.
casey jones you better watch your speed!

James Morrison

~*MR.MOJORISIN*~
-VT- said:
When too much is consumed I go into a trance lol....last night I was watching a TV channel in another language I am less than fluent with....for over an hour... lol!!!! Just kinda ended up on that channel...know what um sayin? :D

Quote of the year

Thanks for sharin friend

OzzBozz

looks and sounds great!

i havn't heard much about Casey Jones untill now, but now i really want to get my hands on some... hopefully it shows up around LA sooner or later

peace

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
My oh my..... :D

looks like it's time to look out for some Casey Jones :joint:

what a mouthwatering smoke report VT, sounds like this strain possesses some really unique properties. :yes:

thanks for sharing your experience ....:wave:

G

veg period? size of plant at harvest? approx yield from plant?
excellent report! i've had some hazes that left me couch-locked staring at a movie i never remembered watching, lol. I haven't had any buds like that in months....

vta

Veteran
Great report! Soooo glad I have some on the way...along with some G33 bx2.

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Thanks for the replies everyone!!

Thanks for the replies everyone!!

High guys :wave:

SubnoizeKid said:
veg period? size of plant at harvest? approx yield from plant?
excellent report! i've had some hazes that left me couch-locked staring at a movie i never remembered watching, lol. I haven't had any buds like that in months....
I vegged from seed about 30 days....
She was 15" at flip and finished (really didn't finish lol) at 36"
I got 2 zips of popcorn...(bad grow)....I think at the same size she can yield over 3 zips in my setup with proper conditions....

Current run I started clones around 8"...they've both stretched to 32" each.....

This pheno gets pungent, and starts packing on weight and frost in week 5

Couple week 5 shots:

peace​

G

Congrat's VT

Glad to see and hear you found a killer pheno in your grow. Very nice report and from everything i've seen and heard. Casey Jones has got to be the Head's best strain reported so far. Seem's to me that most grower's are liking the Casey alot. Head's sure do know what they are doing over that way. Congrat's to you VT for finding your special keeper and Congrat's to the Head's for making the seeds.
Take care,
BG