What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Casey Jones MORE potent than Trainwreck!

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
That's right....

She is MORE potent than Trainwreck....this plant is a keeper....and I've been smoking TW for a minute lately...I've grown some DANK Trainwreck lately also....and this Casey Jones blows it away!! And I am smoking a plant that was stressed and close to hermie........! I put her on a scale of 1-10 at 9...no shit...this girl is POTENT compared to what I've smoked on as of late....if you cannot handle Sativas...be careful with the CJ :D

I was unable to grow this monster to full potential due to hermies ...attributable to MAJOR stress issues and light leaks....moving....etc....all grower related issues (as in my hermie growing ass lol)...and I will not disrespect the H3ads with any closeups from a bad grow (was out of my control though)...here's a body shot of the lady I selected as a keeper...great plant and easy to grow...:yes:

Doesn't make me eat like TW though (just bein' honest)....so not sure I'll dump the wreck...plus TW was my first harvested indoor plant...sentimental to me

The Casey jones high is very INTENSE....medicinal because it is numbing....

The top of my head is tingly...I feel no pain (I experience neuropathy pain daily...24/7 normally) in my extremeties and back....

***NOTE for moderate medical consumers***
Gotta be careful if you're a moderate consumer...do not smoke this before driving.....or anything else important....lol....smoke a few tokes and then see if you can handle it...cause it hits FAST....the more you smoke the higher you get too....TW has more of a plateu(sp?) IMO

I can't stop smiling either lol....I will meet so many nice ladies high on Casey Jones in public LOL...can't stop smiling...permagrin shit here...it makes me feel confident....energetic....young again :D

When too much is consumed I go into a trance lol....last night I was watching a TV channel in another language I am less than fluent with....for over an hour... lol!!!! Just kinda ended up on that channel...know what um sayin? :D

Damn....I'm high now...and I feel like I'm typing about 5,000 words a minute lol....

Taste and smell.....

It has a fruity scent....in bloom it's a hint of diesel with fruitiness.....chopped it really leans to fruity (my pheno does)

My Casey Jones pheno tastes sweet and I have not even finished curing yet! It has a fruity aromatic odor and flavor...I like to let the smoke "swish" around in my mouth a bit before I inhale to get the flavor (like one does with a good cigar)...mmmmmmm.....it is soooooo soothing to the palate ....to get that sweet fruity taste is a HUGE plus...some medcinal strains taste BAD....when grown right with the the nutes I use....the taste really comes through.....

This is not a huge yielder....but boy is it worth it....

None of my friends so far have been able to handle a one on one joint session lol

Casey Jones is some D-A-N-K....that spells dank :D

peace

G

excellent...as in I just won a pack for myself, send money on friday :D... you should post this is head seeds forums too so the mr and mrs can see it.

G

how much did it smell during the grow? I'm curious because of all the diesel genetics in it and I grow stealth so smell is an issue. what was the flowering period? the seedbay says 50-65, but that seems quite short for a sativa dominant strain

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
Fuzzy Lumpkins said:
excellent...as in I just won a pack for myself, send money on friday :D... you should post this is head seeds forums too so the mr and mrs can see it.
I see it... damn fine report... Can't wait to hear what you think after a trouble free grow :wink: Glad she helps what ails ya VT! pass those cuts on!

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Love the Casey Jones

Love the Casey Jones

Congrats and Happy Holidaze! You're in for a treat Fuzzy Lumpkins :wave:

irishSoCo said:
how much did it smell during the grow? I'm curious because of all the diesel genetics in it and I grow stealth so smell is an issue. what was the flowering period? the seedbay says 50-65, but that seems quite short for a sativa dominant strain
In veg nothing discernible at all....

In bloom....it's very mild...during stretch you gotta rub her...get close.....but at week 5....she gets phunky! Odor control needed for my pheno....

My pheno is a 56-60 day'er.....had to take her down a lil early to clear room of potential hermies etc...

Remember....she has Trainwreck (fast finisher) in her.....

peace

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Grat3fulh3ad said:
I see it... damn fine report... Can't wait to hear what you think after a trouble free grow :wink: Glad she helps what ails ya VT! pass those cuts on!
It is such a fine plant....great medicine...love the Casey...and a smooth, paranoia-free...trouble-free run would be nice next year... :D

Thanks!! :wave:

G

yea, i almost forgot about the wreck in there. no clue how. Good to know the smell isn't that strong during flower, ive read about some of the diesels just overpowering a carbon filter. ill have to get my hands on some of this sometime :)

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Vt that was boss man. I certainly enjoyed reading your report. I've smoked the Casey and agree with you 100%. Mr G's best variety if you ask me. Thanks for enlighting us.

Piffington

-VT- said:
It has a fruity scent....in bloom it's a hint of diesel with fruitiness.....

Excellent report VT! I think I might have the same pheno as that's exactly how I'd describe mine... it's at day 41 now, would you have left it go a little longer if it weren't for the hermie issues? This report got me really excited for what's in store :yummy:... I'll have to pop some more beans as I didn't clone :)wallbash: DOH!) or might have to reveg. :wave:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
The pain relief qualities you mention have me intrested in this. Similar problems in same locations. Thanks for the report.

G

Very fine report -VT- makes me want some. Which is a good thing :D Great Job.

Mo,

70s_PotHead

Love your report VT, you can hear the excitment in your voice, i like it when people get excited about growing :woohoo: I just smoked my 1st true TW last night and I have to say i'm very impressed and I dont get impressed all that easy when it comes too smoking weed these daze.

70s :joint:

G

nice1 VT :bandit: the wreck just got bumped down and the casey jones is in the top 3 on my list :D is the smoke expansive or more of a mellow toke?

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Happy Holidaze Everyone!

Happy Holidaze Everyone!

Let me apologize in advance...I did a wake and bake :D Gonna be a long Casey Jones Sativa influenced post ...I'll try and insert smily's to keep it cute :biglaugh:

Thanks SmokeyPufmaster....been (and going) through a lot...and to find good medicine in the end makes the journey worth it....my contribution does not even come close to the report you put down brotha. I'm a newbie....haven't sampled nearly as much as you have....I think I read your smoke report about 50 times lol.....kept me motivated during a tough grow...and for that I am grateful...Happy Holidaze! :wave:

Can't wait to hear your feedback on the Casey Piffington...I think you'll be very pleased :smile:

1st of all....thank you for all your contributions here at ICMAG :respect: Yea I don't normally get pain relief from pot resinryder....I think getting medicated on marijuana (in my experience and my case) helps mitigate the "annoyance" of nagging pain cause I get my mind of the pain lol.....but the Casey actually has a numbing effect....can't wait to experiment with different harvest times....I have two plants blooming now...will chop at different times and note the difference in categorical (that which is important to me...like appetite and pain relief)) medicinal properties and efficacy....I bet if I had let her go longer she may exhibit more appetitite stimulation.....but...as you can see in this reply....it certainly gets me energetic, and verbose :D Lol...my mind just won't slowdown (do not wake and bake with Casey Jones before work!) Happy Holidaze bro :wave:

Thanks Mr. Mo! Happy Holidaze to you and your loved ones :wave:

Well 70's one thing about these smoke reports...you put your word and reputation on the line within our community here....this Casey Jones really does deserve the hype.....I'm hoping to get the cut of my pheno to some local med patient IC friends and see their take on it as a good medicinal strain....TW is still some DANK...that will never change....but this Casey Jones is more potent :D Gotta keep in mind the "novelty factor" with Trainwreck....all the folklore....mysterious and entertaining tales of the origin lol....this Casey Jones is some straight up modern DANK medicine...nothing mysterious about it. Thanks for the visit my brotha.....Happy Holidaze! :wave:

It's very smooth now at "pre-cure" user name...as in no "bustalung" action (great for smoking with the ladies :D)......this is important....I don't wanna have to cough up flesh for a good high....after a good cure this is gonna be unreal lol....ladies love a nice smooth sweet smoke that's easy on the lungs and gets 'em..."tingly" :D

Peace ICMAG...hope you're all having a wonderful Holiday Season :wave:

EDIT: Only one edit....damn I was pretty focused! :biglaugh:

Last edited:
G

Great report -VT-. :smile:
CJ sounds like a powerful medicinal strain. And if its stronger than Trainwreck then youve got a keeper. :wink:
Enjoy the rest of your harvest. :respect:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha that review is fuckin hilarioius,

When too much is consumed I go into a trance lol....last night I was watching a TV channel in another language I am less than fluent with....for over an hour... lol!!!! Just kinda ended up on that channel...know what um sayin?

oh yea ive been there before haha

G

jaykush said:
haha that review is fuckin hilarioius,

oh yea ive been there before haha

lol yep... that is when you know to put down the bowl.

ndnguy

What a great report , one of the best I've read,it glows with honesty. :yummy: A Sativa ,quick one at that with great pain relief effects. Sounds like a true winner to me and after that report wouldn't be surprised at all if the sales went up abit. :wave: Putting it down on list for sure. Thanks...ndn :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts