What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOP 44

gladysvjubb

Veteran
from 2005-06 There is a lemon pheno in there that sends you out of this world in the most pleasant way. Thank God for Wally! He has 50 females that are 10 feet tall. I told him if he gets any lemon in the bunch to save it for me. I will buy it all. I am going back to growing the TOP 44 and it's proven high. I am no longer purchasing these bunk seeds that are all over the place. Just smoked Growers Choice from California AMNESIA. No taste , No High. Lettuce.

Cvh

Supermod
Top44. The first strain I ever grew 2 decades ago. I got it back then from Nirvana Seeds but it's discontinued. I would love to grow it again some day.

JAWS

not sure about the lemon but there is a BLACK WALNUT pheno is those as well, still have some old f1 of her in the vault..

SKUNK * VIKING

peace .

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
from 2005-06 There is a lemon pheno in there that sends you out of this world in the most pleasant way. Thank God for Wally! He has 50 females that are 10 feet tall. I told him if he gets any lemon in the bunch to save it for me. I will buy it all. I am going back to growing the TOP 44 and it's proven high. I am no longer purchasing these bunk seeds that are all over the place. Just smoked Growers Choice from California AMNESIA. No taste , No High. Lettuce.

What is the flowering period of this pheno?

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway

Dude, do something about your signature! It destroys the sites format.

negative37dBA

Veteran
I am getting ready to pop some seeds in my vault from 2005. I got a pheno that finished in 44 days first run with these many years ago. Kind of excited to see what the past is holding. These beans are from way before the strain explosion we see all around today. I got a nice wide variety of phenos with that run. It all came from a 1/2 lb of outdoor that I bought and it was heavily seeded. Some of the phenos were quite nice. I will do a diary when I do pop them. I feel like alot of people are searching for what they used to have. Should be interesting at the least to see what is there.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I am getting ready to pop some seeds in my vault from 2005. I got a pheno that finished in 44 days first run with these many years ago. Kind of excited to see what the past is holding. These beans are from way before the strain explosion we see all around today. I got a nice wide variety of phenos with that run. It all came from a 1/2 lb of outdoor that I bought and it was heavily seeded. Some of the phenos were quite nice. I will do a diary when I do pop them. I feel like alot of people are searching for what they used to have. Should be interesting at the least to see what is there.

You are RIGHT ON SIR!!!!

negative37dBA

Veteran
It just occurred to me that seeds are fing time machines!!! You can actually go back in time to a place that was the past. WOW. No influence from the last 13 years of who knows what.... How come I am just realizing this?? I am have grown from clones for sooo long I think I forgot. That gets me a bit more excited about these beans.
peace, negative.

gladysvjubb

Veteran
Tommy Chong's LA Amnesia

Tommy Chong's LA Amnesia

and there are two male Top 44 one is flowering right now. The other is slightly behind. There are two Top 44 females in there also. Making seeds and hopefully good smoke.

JAWS

sorry guys i was mistaken the BLACK WALNUT piece came form the 44 MAGNUM not the top 44..

sorry ..