What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where to get OG seeds

Elephunk

Hey everyone... been awhile for me.

Used to have a ridiculous collection of og genetics. Classic stuff. Stuff I don’t see anymore, anywhere.

I had ended up giving them away to a friend who had moved out west and was doing it for real/legal out there. Never heard from again.

The way it goes I guess and at the time I figured I was done with this.

The itch is back.

Anyway... wondering where one might be able to safely procure some of the older stuff.

Missing all my landrace beans I had painstakingly collected for breeding and stabilizing.

DJ shorts
Tom hill
Skunkman
SOS
Nirvana
Reservoir
Chimera

I would be happy with some AK47 beans or jack herer... deep chunk I imagine I’ll never find again unpolluted.

Seebay is totally different. Not even SB anymore? Wtf?

Does anyone know where you can get originals?

Would kill for a pack of Nigerian nightmare.

Ncali

Veteran
You're about 6months late on the chimera, skunkman, and Tom hill. The last retailer of those beans(to my knowledge) closed shop: breeder's retail.

DJ short is commercially available, look on major Dutch or American banks.

Reservoir is available here, on gypsys new distributor, look around for info though there are limited strains. CSG carrys some reproductions

Nirvana distributes through their own website

Joey weed does some ak47 f2s, on a Canadian seed bank.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
The seed game sure has changed. I find myself wondering who to buy from also.

Here is the states things are VERY different than they were just a few years ago.

The names have changed and multiplied ten fold.

Serious is still around and has AK.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Go over to realgorillaclothing and click on the seedboutique section and there is some older stuff on there for a bargain with awesome freebies..

Otherwise I would say that there are some brilliant crosses out there now I wish had been around my whole life.

The Seedbay/boutique is becoming a new store/website soonish..

BerrySeal

You gotta catch up with all the stupid names and shit. Have fun reading descriptions for the next ten years, then all the out of stock signs when you finally hone in.

Oregon Elite has some decent breeders on the menu