Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Mass Grass 2018

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Mass Grass 2018 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-20-2018, 09:08 PM #1
OG_NoMan

OG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to all
Mass Grass 2018

What up fellow Mass Holes I thought we could all share our comings and goings of this years season. This year I am gonna try keeping my plants shorter and bushier cause last year was a pain in the ass taking care of 13 foot christmas trees. I put my plants out yesterday from a t5 to shade with some filtered sun. Today they are in full sun and seem to be very happy. Got 5 more holes to ammend tonight and the plants will go in the ground its looking like friday morning as I am busy as hell. Well good luck out there and happy growing

OG_NoMan is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:14 PM #2
caliprop215

caliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nicecaliprop215 is just really nice
Looking good man. Almost done with the hard part. Besides the waiting game lol

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=350645
caliprop215 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-20-2018, 09:38 PM #3
toxic hippie

toxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant futuretoxic hippie has a brilliant future
I’ve had mine out for a about a week. I’m pulling them inside at night and sitting under flouros. I’m totally stoked as a month ago I didn’t know I would have an outdoor spot. It’s been nice this year so far
toxic hippie is offline Quote

Old 06-20-2018, 09:45 PM #4
OG_NoMan

OG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to allOG_NoMan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic hippie View Post
Iíve had mine out for a about a week. Iím pulling them inside at night and sitting under flouros. Iím totally stoked as a month ago I didnít know I would have an outdoor spot. Itís been nice this year so far
I am trying to keep mothers inside this year so couldn't bring them back in once they went out. I will be alot happier once they are in the ground. Still got those stupid gypsy moths but not as bad this year so will have to watch that. Good luck man

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 01:35 AM #5
Dday391

Dday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the roughDday391 is a jewel in the rough
Looks good man. Def gonna watch this one
Dday391 is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 03:27 AM #6
OG_NoMan

I lost alot last year to those stupid caterpillars. This year outdoor is everything from this winters indoor. Outdoor will have Fb 1,2,3, and a couple of the mutant, 2 cognac, the fruity fem, 2 scout breath, and 2 platinum huklberry cookies.

Forum breath= forum gsc (f)◊ ogkb2.0(m)
Scout breath= Ogkb2.0(f)◊ogkb2.0(m)
The mutant is one of the FB that after popping up took about 3 weeks before it did anything and then it took off catching the others that were popped at the same time. It is a nasty smell and pretty strong stone.
The cognac and platinum huklberry cookies were given to me without much info. The fruity fem is just a free fem I got given to me and it yields well and smells great with a good recreational stone.
Have 11 of them out there now just waiting for another mutant clone to get a little bigger before putting it out.

[COLOR=""][COLOR=""][COLOR=""]We are the no men in no mans land![/color][/color][/color]

Old 06-21-2018, 05:53 AM #7
Mlewis1987

Mlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really niceMlewis1987 is just really nice
Looks awesome man. I’m about to throw some clones outdoors for my first go at it. I had way to many from my indoor setup. Could I ask what you amend your soil with. I’m not sure if it’s easier to just throw them in giant pots or if I should put them in the ground. I’m completely clueless to the outdoor game. Also from ma so just curious what works round these parts
Mlewis1987 is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 06:08 AM #8
EastCoast710

EastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to beholdEastCoast710 is a splendid one to behold
put them in the ground.. use half and half.. 1/3rd happy frog.. 1/3rd fox farms ocean forest. 1/3rd sunshine.. and watch it take off.. or if u can feed a shit ton.. do 45 gallon pots of coco and watch them beast out..
EastCoast710 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:15 PM #9
NENugger

NENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of light
Hey fellow Massholes. I was hoping to see this Mass thread start up again this season. Thanks OG NoMan

I'm trying a few ACE lines here at 42 North.

2 Queen Mother females

Training a Bangi Haze to grow horizontally along bamboo stakes to keep it low

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:18 PM #10
NENugger

NENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of lightNENugger is a glorious beacon of light
Trying horizontal with one Queen Mother as well

5 members found this post helpful.