Have done a fair amount of reading on this (10 Hours) but maybe not enough, so figured I would ask before diving back in for another 10 hours!
Im trying to make a shatter consistency and can't get it clear and hard.
So I made BHO, blasted into the dish, let it evaporate until it looked like this
Then I scraped it and dropped it on to parchment paper
Then I put it in my vacuum chamber. Turned on the vacuum with no heating till it muffin'd and then opened the valve and let it deflate. After this it wouldn't muffin again doing the same thing. So then I turned on the heating mat, and brought it to full vac. 26.5 it says on the gauge, and my atmosphere is 27.5 here so basically full vac. Temp reached 110F. I had to open valves and measure with infrared thermometer laser gun. and then seal again. turn vac on. this was the progression it went through over the course of 24 hours.
Is there a crucial step I missed or did wrong or why is this happening. It looked like it was going to turn into shatter but then muddied and dried up and ended up like crumble again which I was getting before i got the vacuum chamber pump kit !