What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Phototrons" do they work growing MJ

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
:joint: hi newbie here, I was wondering what do you guys & gals think of "Phototrons"? I was thinking of throwing my Train Wreck & an Ogre cross inside a P'tron..Hope this helps. :moon:

PassionForMaryJ

Hey Phil, good to see you!
You know I say go for it, I would like to see one gron via p-tron, I think I seen some from you in the past, bad memorry....

Take care & keep em green ;)

PassionForMaryJ

And Alex maybe Phil knows how to search, but maybe Phil wanted an opinion and not info..... Searching is not always the answer IMO, I deff think your thoughts on the matter would be ok to post if you had time Alex .....

Last edited:

R00KIE

Ha... Phils just messin with you guys....
Hey Phil.... To bad you lost all your stuff on OG..
A couple of pics in your honour to show p-trons work... :)

DSCF0449a.jpg

DSCF0452a.jpg

DSCF0453a.jpg

DSCF0454a.jpg

Hope this helps.... :p

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Sweet, I win the pool. I had six days.

Six days before an OG ref asked about a phototron.

G

i think he just posted this to be a smart ass, PhilCuisine knows how to use a phototron and he did it dam good over at OG

R00KIE

Oh yeah Phil knows how to rock the tron... SWC, MSWC, Soil.
Gave me inspiration to fire mine up and it's doing well so far... :wink:
Maybe i'll try SWC on my next run... :)

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
BLAST_420 said:
i think he just posted this to be a smart ass, PhilCuisine knows how to use a phototron and he did it dam good over at OG

So this is just another useless spam thread yea?

medicaluser420

My friend has a tron but does not know how to grow to good inside so I have been trying to get him to try it out I am even going to give him a few starters but last one I gave him he learned some but he never put a fan in there and fried the shit out the baby cola. Anyways I think it can grow some nice dank or at the very least it would make a pimp ass clone/mother chamber.

G

you can only fit one lame ass plant in a tron no? Those things go for like a grand. I say if your going to do that. build your own shit. you get way more bang for your buck. Had to say it.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
they can't suck that bad do they????

they can't suck that bad do they????

:joint: Hope this helps. :moon:

PS, these are Train Wreck & my own personal cross of Ogre....btw, you can grow more than just 1 plant.... :sasmokin:

G

I converted mine to an ebb and flow system and use it to start and hold clones till they are ready to go in my bloom box.. works great.. :joint:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Great job with the tron.You sure get your use out of it,That looks nice and frosty nice cross im sure it lives up to the name lol...

stevr59

well nice to see you again phil lisen every one phil is a dam pro with the tron i read all his post on og and hes the best i seen with the tron how about a tutoron on how to convert the tron over to a dwc system .

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
My other tron grows....

My other tron grows....

:joint: 1st. pix is my KP19, 2nd. pix is the Original MTF, and the last pix is PG13...Hope this helps. :moon:

PS, will chopping down my TW & Ms. Ogress this friday at day 69... :joint: