What's new

Burmese smoke report

3legdog

My first smoke reports so takr' easy on me :D .

This Burmese is from Vancouver Is. seed co. & i have been growing these 2 phenos for over 4yrs... went through around 40 Burmese beans to find them.
There were seemingly about 3 phenos in my 'Burmese' packs so i spent a bit of time tasting testing & kept a yeildr' & a REal dank :yoinks: pheno.

The pheno i will first report on will be entered in the 420 cup so many others can see what a hotty :smoke: she really is ! It reminds me of the old school Thia sweet smell & is super fruity smelln' while growing also. The skunk/dank aroma begins when i start trimming it & once dried/cured this is still 1 of the strongest smelling herbs i have ever smoked. Jars are a must...all jokes aside this 1 really will draw attention & cannot be put in a bag in pocket w/o a real risk. I have had 5 or 6 'Kind' strains in a bucket & only an 1/8 of this Burm. pheno & even my buddies said all they could smell was the Burmese.

It needs little cure & is 1 of the only herbs i have ever grown that can basically go w/o a cure so to speak & a good 3 week dry including brown bags & all will make it smooth & sweet tastn' with a real INtoxicating aroma that some of my friends keep smelln' over & over & over :woohoo: . It's like you can never smell it enough & it has a greasy/oily trich. feel when you break it up. Even after cured it's "greasy" & just has a different texture that the other pheno.

The high comes on kinda slow but is more felt in the head & is definetly kinda trippy & has me just sitting thinking for hrs' sometimes. A thinkn' :chin: mans herb i suppose or a good one for creativie activities. Certainly a good representation of both Ind. & Sat. in this plant....omho

It's a medium yeilder but i rescently made seeds with the last 99' Burmese seed/s i could get to germ. & it was a really nice stout male...damn i get lucky sometimes ! :woohoo:

Last few notes on this pheno before the pics: it takes 8-9 weeks to finish proper...even 10 will really pack on the weight & put a smile on anyones face :yummy: The problem is that at 7 it thinks it's done & throws a few nannars'. I have tried every way to use these to self the plant(or pol. another) & they are sterile as can be. I have even grown this pheno to 80 days & it would not self pollinate or give me any worthy nanners to use...oh well :joint:

New pics from yesterday of some ready for the brown bags....'a all hallows eve' present for a few friends/family mem's.

3legdog

Ok few of the growing plant which i have grown every way 'Organically' possible & it takes well to everythig...even those 'heavy metal content' bottled Organic nutrients. It prefers my guano tea w/ a sm. ammt. of wc added & just explodes at week 5 when hit w/ some week long bubbled guano/wc tea.

3legdog

2nd Burmese pheno

2nd Burmese pheno

This 1 makes the full melt hash & has rock hard buds. Grown Organically every way & trained every way is has a nice rubbery branch effect & can be trained pretty much throughout flowering.

It has a heart racn' high & is indica lookn' in growth but smokes all sativa & is not 1 for anybody that gets anxiety/panic attacks...not a good 1 for that at all :nono: I have even goten away from smokn' it w/ my morning java ...it's just a bit to racccy for that. A good all around day smoke though & is a 1 toker for some. Makes quantity & quality bubble & honey & is a Huge yeilder at 8-10 weeks 12/12. It looses very little to the dry & as i said the nugs are rock solid & very frosty. It also has proven mold & bug resistant which is a requirment for anything i like to grow. Mites don't touch this pheno at all :woohoo: .

This pheno needs a cure of at least a month to bring out the herbal/woodsy(bit fruity) flava & it has very fuely undertones even after cured.

While growing it is not a bad smellr' & is easily concieable even in a closet.

Have a nice weekend everyone & look for my blackberry smoke reports over the next 10 days or so. Peace out & :wave: smokey my friend 3ld :wave:

this Burm. honey is strong stuff !

Last edited:
G

Very nice......how do you think your strain would grow down here outside? But really you got some beautiful smoke and plants for sure.

3legdog

Thanks everyone & BOZ i use a 1k Hortilux for all my flowering.

What's up redone ? Im' not sure how this plant would fair in your region but i bet these bushes have the potential to put on at least 3 lbs' outdoors if grown to ....say 10-12ft. I've never grown myself OD's but have seen many beaut's that were far better than 2 lbs of sensi each. Take care all & im' still planning on visiting early next year buddy.Yf 3ld :wave:

3legdog

Thanks fellas & kane you can certainly try some at the cup since i'll be sure to have at least an extra jar to pass piecies around. It will be 1 of my entries & probably my bubblehash entry as well.

Also it seem's i've done more of a grow report than a smoke report :bat: & will try & do a better job with this blackberry/VBS report next week. There's also SAGE & ECSDv3 reports on the horizon so i hope to get better at puttn' in the 'smoke qualities' as i do more reports. Peace all & enjoy your weekend 3ld :wave:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Very nice info on the strain 3ld. It has a beautiful apperance to it in the pics. Good luck with the cup entry.

G

Hi bro, I've been away and missed your terrific smoke report. That is a great one exactly as it is. And it really drawn me in. Looks like you found a keeper and something your proud to enter in the cup. The compatition will be fierce and you just added to it. Best of luck and thanks.

G

wazz up buddy !!

wazz up buddy !!

hey ol buddy ,, 3 leg .. lol ... thats funny ... im sitting here smoking on a lil ecsd ,, while looking at those burms.. as i'll have to say .. those look top notch .. i really enjoy looking at them buds ,, i'll get me some pics up of some fatties before too long ..lol .. great job ,, :wave:

3legdog

Hey Hey more company today !

Hey Hey more company today !

RR, Smokey & SS what's up fellas. :wave: . Glad you made it by smokey & i have several more reports to work on as things are finishing up on the Blackberry/VBS. My SD & SAGE reports will also make sure to find your forum in a few months when all is proper. Take care everyone yf 3ld :wave:

3legdog

Few new pics of some burmese im' smoking today. First pic is my fav. pheno & im really amped to smoke the SDv3 to compare. I have to decide on which to be my sativa entry & i can already tell tiz not going to be an easy decision. Yf3

both phenos...

Last edited:
G

What's up bro? Looks like your enjoying those Burmese princesses. You'll have some potent stuff to choose from soon. Keep up your good work.

D-Note

Pics of both the oil and bud remind me a lot of the Burmese that floats around here. A wonderful strain for treating RLS.