What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Exodus Collective: History of UK Cheese

Ganja baba

Veteran
Yes mate it makes the cheese look like big fat sk1 buds totally transforms the look to big baseball bats , made it worth growing for me , I've never found cheese to be one of my big yielding strains , compared to others I have , this really up the overall quality and yield on most cheeees , bubba things with dark leaves

Cheesegez

View Image
"exodus uk cheese" @ about 7 weeks of flower. Love the fat bracts and foxtails.

Such a huge fan of the Original UK Cheese clone only strain. With her washed-out, opaque pistils, fermented apricots, fruity pebbles cereal to hospital cleaner odor, undertones reeking of skunk and the occasional double-serration found on her leaves she's one of a kind no doubt.

Having this clone for a few years I've gotten to know her well and smile when I see pictures of "original uk cheese" that are obviously not the original clone only version. Those that have the real deal know it all to well.

Cheese has become much more popular lately when I'd thought it had peaked. There is proof with that new Redman song... of all the varieties Redman mentions, UK Cheese is the only one refering to a specific plant. Yes, I do think UK Cheese is unique and memorable enough to deserve such fame.

See Redman video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moFMnj2mjIY

video of Shye mentions UK Cheese: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAa8qt2lpao

JT and I wanted to do something to preserve the old school traits and unique flavors of UK Cheese. Using a very strong Brazilian sativa male and 3 years of work has ended up with something quite different and memorable, like it's mother...... Moon Cheese

Moon Cheese has many UK Cheese traits with all the vigor of a sativa hybrid. I've had many of the "cheese knockoffs" and nothing has been closer than Moon Cheese

If you'd like to check out Moon Cheese, see her here:
https://www.icmag.com/modules/ICStrainguide/index.php?eop=showstrain&id=2959

Rather than go with an indica, we kept it mostly sativa which resulted in a very unique plant overflowing with Original UK Cheese traits. We are very proud of her.

Very nice thread for a great strain of cannabis. Long live UK Cheese and her beautiful daughers!

View Image
Fat bracts and foxtails of the Moon Cheese

Hate to bust ya bubble bro but that's not the the original this is
picture.php

Think I may of grown that cut out you've got looks rather familiar tho , the original or best cut of the original is brightsides , low
Yeilding ROAD KILL SKUNK

:tiphat:

Tropical Sativa

Did you guys ever decide who has the best cut then? I just read this whole thread, lol and I'm still unsure as to which uk cheese cut is the best

N

NBE One !

Yes,totally assuming so,then theres the One from stoke-on-trent also. Ya read the Wrong thread TS ! (-: " UK Brightside Cheese " by Chezzegez

Tropical Sativa

NBE one What is the one from stoke referred to as on here? Is that Window's sweet tasting one? I have family in stoke, might have to go on a cheese testing trip soon :)

green404

Cool story Pollen ..

I love Cheese it is not the most potent dramatic strain but it has always had a nice high with depth to it. I also like the blueberry/cheese strains.

B

Bird~friend

NBE one What is the one from stoke referred to as on here? Is that Window's sweet tasting one? I have family in stoke, might have to go on a cheese testing trip soon :)

(i "as many no doubt" understand lots of time has passed) ":D" . . . lolloll

But No TS. The One I Got from Stoke-on-Trent Has 100% the BRIGHTSIDE Cheese Aroma and Partly the taste but is a Hybrid. .
For those looking to Aquire the BsC in Seed Form the "Cheech n Chong" Gives you an Excellent Pheno I Found.
This is Bred With Casey Jones.
This is from C.S.G
"Come on oh-JD Live up To your Word and GIVE that '100%'
Version you Have " .
[YOUTUBEIF]Yam5uK6e-bQ[/YOUTUBEIF] .

Last edited:

Ukgorillafarmer

Shiva skunk - sensi seeds

Shiva skunk - sensi seeds

I think those hunting for the cheese pheno that came from sensi seeds need to investigate Shiva skunk & sensi skunk...

Maybe it's possible names got muddled because I've seen shiva skunk looking just like uk cheese in plant form and dried bud

Check her out on image searches

Attachments

• IMG_6360.jpg
    IMG_6360.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 52