What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

!5CFL!Purple Kush Grow!

I picked up two (supposedly) Black Bubba Kush Clones. One of them is going to me cousin, and I am actually giving him my smallest purple kush, it is just now starting to grow again. I am getting a Great Grandfather Grape tomorrow evening, so then I will have all together, 3 Purple Kush, 1 Bubba Kush, 1 Great GG, and 2 SNL/NHs. I will actually put those two in a bigger pot i have in the back yard!! I think it wil fit.. U comin down hill 2morow?

ya ill be down there do you work what time will you be up
what kind of smoke do ya have:joint::joint::joint::joint: i think im thirsty:yoinks::yoinks:
black bubba what the f...k is that what does she look like:dueling::yoinks::laughing::laughing: sounds dangerous:noway::noway::laughing::laughing:
sometimes i feel so:abduct::abduct::abduct::fsu::fsu::yeahthats:abduct::abduct:

ya i think the snls will fit when they grow trim,then grow then trim:yeahthats:woohoo:

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
Great looking plants.

I can't make it over I'm 3000 miles away. Maybe next time....

d4twamp

What do you think about putting two SNLs in one of those pots I have? They will probably grow soo fast it probably wouldnt matter!!I Hope?

I don't know that that would be a great idea I would personally put them in separate containers, due to the fact that these plants develop big root systems, so rootbound issue's could be a problem in small pots or too many plants in one pot... if they are turned to 12/12 quickly and lst'd, it could be possible if the pot was big enough, but I would reccomend to go separate...

Oh btw the SNLxNH got some roots now, Things got slowed down a lil, I had a mishap w/ the heating pad, and some of them got cooked, so I trashed a bunch of them:mad:, As they say "only the strong survive" I like the tough love approch w/ rooting cuts anyways, I don't want to be known for having weak ass unhealthy clones...But NEways a few do have roots, but not fully rooted yet, If they go for a day or 2 longer w/ the Mycorrhizae, and Trichoderma, along w/ the Roots Excelurator and Nutrient base, the jumpsart these clones will have over others I've dealt with is phenomenal...Some of the fuzziest white root hairs I've ever seen...Well enough w/ my babbling...

later D

I actually have a bigger pot, about twice the size I have!! I dont think I have enough room to put 7 pots inside my tub, woodsman is coming over in a little bit and we will be discussin the 2 in one pot!! I think I will be good, I dont want to throw them onto 12/12 for about 3 weeks!! Maybe 4!! depends on how big the Great Grandfather Grape is that I am supposed to be getting tnite!!

d4twamp

I dont want to throw them onto 12/12 for about 3 weeks!! Maybe 4!!

Yikes...the SNLxNH will be a beast with a 3-4 week veg...it's a more sativa dominant strain thus the Haze, so a lot of vertical growth can be expected...along with a lot longer flowering time then the strains you or I have flowered out...A lot of lst/training will be in order especially if height is issue... the ones in Hydro under cfl's we got are already 2ft tall in scrog, after I chopped off all the long ass tops to get the light down lower to the smaller branches. so I know it does well with Cfl's too, buts thats also hydro so I'm curious to see how they do dirty... Oh did I mention the one SNLxNH clone in the tray is 20" now it grew a inch over night, it has a lower branch thats 13 inches long, and the smaller of the two SNL's in the tray is 13 inches now, it got topped and lollipopped for experimental purposes...

good vibes:joint:

Thats off the hook!!!! an inch over night!! CRAAAZZZYY!! Im feeding my plants there first, Canna Terre Vega/Rhizo mix in a little bit, bout an hour or two!! Just lowered my CFL's to get some more lumens down on my plants. :woohoo::woohoo:

d4twamp

Here is a couple shots of the SNLxNH clone thats 20 inches 12 days ago it was like 8 so roughly an inch a day, suppose to be some crystally ass shit too... enjoy

can't wait to see what she'll do in dirt under CFL's

here's a shot of the SNLxNH in dro under cfl's They are 2 feet tall now and that's after I cut off all the tall ass tops off of them to get light to the lower branches...

dam d4twamp nice pics hollyyyyyyy !!!!!!!! sh.......t oops did i say that :joint::joint::joint: cfl is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:
well that all folks

HAIL TO THE ICKYY STICKYY!!!!!!!
:cuss::cuss::jump::jump::canabis::canabis:

Pics Update!!

Pics Update!!

Updated pics, two of them are way ahead and gettin bushy!!

Grow Lights, 16,200 Lumens

The Topped one!!

Look at the bottom growth!!
Look at the bottom growth!!
LOOK AT THE BOTTOM GROWTH!!mmmmmmmmhhh

Other baby that has been pinched/supercrop!!

Baby kickin back in, finally!!

These two are supposedly black bubba kush, we'll see!!

i see the bottom growth looks like a good buddy on a stick :joint::joint::yoinks:
she is going to get so bushy in the middle:nanana::nanana: she loves to show some good fruits

HAIL TO THE ICKYYY STICKYYY
HAIL TO THE CFL WORLD:joint::joint::joint::joint::woohoo: