What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"I have to go to the bathroom"

An update - Mandala Satori's at 35 days...

Mandala White Satin's at 35 days...

A mini Purple Kush (14") - practically all black...

bud shot...

another pk flowering...

bud shot...

And, the final tally on the hp's, mli's & blubonic's -
MLI - 2 girls + 2 boys
HP - 1 girl + 3 boys
BB - 4 girls + 1 boy
Can't complain - 7 beautiful girls out of 15 seeds planted (13 germed) & some boys for pollen. I've learned this - next time i germinate all 10 seeds of a strain at the same time & concentrate on individual phenos instead of multiple strains. Live & learn!

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Old Yeller said:
An update - Mandala Satori's at 35 days...

Mandala White Satin's at 35 days...

A mini Purple Kush (14") - practically all black...

bud shot...

another pk flowering...

bud shot...

And, the final tally on the hp's, mli's & blubonic's -
MLI - 2 girls + 2 boys
HP - 1 girl + 3 boys
BB - 4 girls + 1 boy
Can't complain - 7 beautiful girls out of 15 seeds planted (13 germed) & some boys for pollen. I've learned this - next time i germinate all 10 seeds of a strain at the same time & concentrate on individual phenos instead of multiple strains. Live & learn!

WOW! The mini purpe kush! Danm bro she s so pretty where did u get the seed?

LB - It was a bagseed find from last year. To grow them small i cloned them from a female late in flower. It took 3 weeks to root & after a bit of bonsai pruning, violia!, mini pk's. Gonna put them to rest soon cause of all the other genetics i got going now.

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
Old Yeller said:
LB - It was a bagseed find from last year. To grow them small i cloned them from a female late in flower. It took 3 weeks to root & after a bit of bonsai pruning, violia!, mini pk's. Gonna put them to rest soon cause of all the other genetics i got going now.

Well done Old Yeller i never see such a black leaf befor very impressive...

M

moses224

Was pk bought or gifted I sure would like to know where I could find some. I bet its got killer bag appeal

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
man you really have created a litlle labratory threre my friend keep it up i loveit >>>>>>>do you ever just sit in there on the can contemplating world domination>>>>i bet its hard not to

moses224 - Ya got put on your reading glasses man - justa lucky bagseed find & the bag appeal ain't too much - none of the purple shows after it dries, but it has a beautiful lemon perfume & smokes great. Grew an 8' one in the garden last year, but i'm retireing it to pursue MLI, HP, Blubonic, Satori & White Satin genetics.

JtheR - Thanks, but it's more likely i'll ponder world armageddon & pray to our new chinese overlords...

norwalkin

WTG

WTG

:joint: Hey Now! :rasta:

Howdy Old Yeller!

I am wholly impressed. How you got the wife to agree to the bathroom take-over Is what impressed me...lol!

I'm still working on getting the grown children out of the house so I can convert one of their rooms ... He He !
Seems you nailed it with the bathroom. Gloss white I assume, Tile, built in resevoir (tub), Water supply, ventilation and most likely as in my bathroom design at least 40Amps of electrical svc (Womens tool power source ... sic).

Nice!! :headbange

I must chime in here on the T-5's I seriously love my Silverstar 4x4 fixtures... I now have 4 ... I had been using 150w CFL with hoods and since changing fixtures my seedlings and clones have doubled in growth rates and rooting has been sped up by the nice even heat. I even had to drop my seedling heating pads. My Mother room is located under this table adding extra warmth to this area.

When I move my vegging crop into the Flower room 2-T5 4x4 Silverstars (I mention this brand of T-5 due to each lamp having its' own reflector as with other multiple lamp fixtures having a single flat backing) are lowered (2 flower and 2 veg lamps in each) until AP and after sexing. I drop down a 600w HPS Digi till finish raising the t-5's just even with the HPS to supplement spectrum.

Sorry to ramble must be the Shaman iso on the Black Domina I had for breakfast .... LOL

Subscribed .... Oh yeah nice Cactus OY :yummy:

Keep On Growin' :canabis:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
man you could grow rite in the toilet bowl if ya wanted put your nutes in and when time to chane rez just flush refill put nutes in lol J/K
your setup is very cool and clean i wish i had a bathroom big enough for a tub.i'll be taggin along havnt seen much WHITE SATIN grows or SATORI .i had a pack of satori and speed queen, grew the sq but gave the satori to a friend (acually traded for tattoo work)i have 6 friends that tattoo and most all tattooist have what i call tattatude with other tattooist ,kinda silly if ya ask me ,competition makes great art but anywho
AWESOME GROW OLD YELLER

Howdy back at ya, norwalkin & cyf - It's always nice to hear from other growers - norwalkin, looks like you got some good stuff cookin over there - i know how you feel about T5's - mine are mostly the SunSystem Sun Blaze fixtures - being the econo line, i've been able to afford more of them than the expensive New Wave & Tek-Light's.
Here's a photo from today of my Sunhut XL...

Got lotsa tribes running around in there now, lets see...
1-UFO Purple Bubblegum
2-AK47
3-Purple Kush
4-Red Sonja
5-Maple Leaf Indica
6-RM Hashplant
7-SOL Blubonic
8-Northern Lights
Talk about being all over the place! Eventually i'll settle down to 2 or 3 strains, but all this chaos keeps me workin like a madman.

CYF - I'm probably the only person in the US that doesn't have a tattoo - Back in 1968 when i was evading the Vietnam war draft, some FBI guy's came to my parents house & one of the first questions they asked my parents was "does he have any tattoos?" Well, permenent ID marks weren't my cup of tea back then, but now i wouldn't mind one or ten - trouble is, i'm an artist & would want to do all the work on myself.
As far as mixin nutes in the toilet - that cracks me up - but i'm using less & less nutes & putting together better dirt now. Most of my seedlings & clones go right into FF Happy Frog & then into a mix of FFOF/Premier Pro-Mix/Coco & a few other things. I had big PH/Nute/Lockout problems when i started growing, so i'm trying to keep things simpler now. It doesn't help that my tapwater has shifted from PH 8.3 to PH 6.8 in the last few months - gotta check it everytime i fill a 5 gal now.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
hey OY my friends that are tattooist are also artist (theres a diff anybody can follow a line, try free hand ) hardly any of them have ink cuz they dont think anyone is good enough,my 1 friend did 90 % of his and he's covered

Last edited:
Today i started collecting pollen from the Blubonic & Hashplant males. The MLI boy isn't ready yet, so i painted the 4 Blubonic girls & a Purple Bubblegum with BB dust. Tagged the 1 female HP & 1 Northern Lights with HP dust.
Kinda looks like i'm ready to do a line...

Going to keep the dust in small kraft envelopes in a vaccum sealed mason jar in the fridge till i can confirm the young buds are starting to seed. My first real seed project!!!

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
Old Yeller said:
JtheR - Thanks, but it's more likely i'll ponder world armageddon & pray to our new chinese overlords...

ha ha ha ha Thats Funny >>>>>i take it you watched the opening ceremonies of the Olympics and got scared

libby - "bloody hell" tells me your on the other side of the ocean - always great to hear from euro dudes/chicks!
SC420 - bagseed man, bagseed!!!
JtheR - Actually, Fox News is enough to scare the shite out of me. I've been having armageddon dreams my whole life, so not too much surprises me these days (except for the magic of growing).
More photos comming up soon to a theater near you...

It's been a while & i'm still dumb on posting pics on the new site, so i thought i'd bump myself here.
Some sad news on the Mandala Satori's - all 5 turned out to be males - got lotsa pollen though & tagged a purple kush & northern light girl in the tent.
Good news on the Mandala White Satins - 4/5 girls with 2 phenos showing (2 short, 2 tall) & just getting ready to collect pollen from the male.
This will be the largest breeding project i've ever attempted - lets see who's pregnant,
Blubonic pollen with BB, Purple Bubblegum & NL girls.
Hashplant pollen with NL, MLI & HP girls.
MLI pollen with MLI & NL girls.
Satori pollen with Purple Kush & NL girls.
& soon to be dusted Mandala White Satin F2's
Added a new 250W Galaxy ballast with a Hortilux MH bulb to the area over the tub...

And i'll figure out how to post some plant pics as soon as i'm straight.

Some photos from inside the tent (home for pregnant teenage girls)

Lotsa seeds here,

Stuck a 2x4 T5 in the back for some tall ufo sativas...