Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Fade to Blue

Thread Title Search
Fade to Blue Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2018, 01:44 AM #171
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud of
Top work as always MM
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2018, 10:03 AM #172
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud ofTheBlaze has much to be proud of
Some very nice looking crosses there. Agree with DTOG on looking like ECSD.
TheBlaze is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2018, 05:56 PM #173
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
thanks guys, the physical structure on that plant is probably closer to whitaker line, but a bit thinner leaves leaning toward the sc mother. The strawberry cough aroma is undeniable though. If you've ever had the kk sc cut, you know it, when you run into it again.

The green crack cross is coming out a bit sweeter than the mother. I always considered the gc mother cut to be fruity sweet and sour skunk. Very delightful head high herb, of fairly dense, chunky buds.
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2018, 07:02 PM #174
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud of
MM do you have any pics of your B.B. x Wb or a pic of the WB stud you have by any chance?
Badfishy1 is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2018, 07:57 PM #175
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
MM do you have any pics of your B.B. x Wb or a pic of the WB stud you have by any chance?

I have not personally ran the bb x wb yet. Ive got several out and a few have been cracked this season so im hoping for some reports back.

I lost the male pics back on my old thread sorry, wish I did have them still. But this male is the same exact male in the blue star, sc x wb, gc x wb, and any other wb male cross pic I post. So you can see how some of the offspring produce from it. So far its proven stable, and true to pass on the grape/bb flavor.

If you glance in my albums there are pics of the wb females I think. but the male was very vigorous, medium stretcher. Much like the bb stretch indica stud. But pure green stems, hollow. Giant broad sunleaves. Grape/tropical fruit/hash stem rub. Actually if you really wanna dig for the info without pics, you may find some descriptions on my old thread in this forum. Something along the line of "dj short strains".

the bb mother from the cross, was from my selection of 50 original bb seeds. It was the #9 pheno, my favorite of 3 that I kept. It turned out to be very much like dj's f4 bb mother plant.
dj's bb mother

what I hoped for and expect from the bb x wb cross is more vigor, resin, and bb flavor added to the original bb line. Being 75% original bb, should carry the great bb bliss effect too.

Old 08-21-2018, 12:34 AM #176
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraculous Meds View Post
wow, finally dj's flo.
double thumbs up

if you could grow enough the resin would be off thge charts.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2018, 04:55 AM #177
Miraculous Meds

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack 10 View Post
wow, finally dj's flo.
double thumbs up

Vanilla cookies... that's what the hash tastes like to me. If you make it from well cured stock then it tends to lean toward the floral temple hash. Dj and I really enjoy smoking on the flo concentrates.
On the right is the flo hash, and bb on the left. Flo comes out almost pure white when made fresh right after drying the flowers. One of my favorite concentrates ive made myself out of probably around 80 to 100 strains, hybrids, and elite cuts.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-21-2018, 05:08 AM #178
Miraculous Meds

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack 10 View Post
wow, finally dj's flo.
double thumbs up

Hey bud, if you like flo, check out the thread I started on the dj f4 rnd mothers. The Happy Pussy and especially the Newberry are rockin new bb varieties. Well Newberry is from the flo side, and is very special, akin to blue heaven. the antianxiety effect. Great smoke quality, definitely meets the powerfully pleasant status.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=350880

Heres a shot of the Newberry.

And heres the Happy pussy.

Hopefully there will be seedlines from both mothers here soon. But flo seeds are still rockin!

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-21-2018, 05:15 AM #179
Miraculous Meds

Heres one of my favorite oaxacan golds from Mystic Funks line. Very nice smoke. Big sharp notes of pine, cedar, and citrus on this gal, along with a overall perfumey type aroma, maybe toward a funky incent. High is all in the head, and it is fun party type effect, great for socializing and enjoying the evening without burnout. But no ceiling so far, and the high gets pretty intense, trippy, and fast when overindulging. These oaxacan lines are certainly a special part of the building blocks on some of our current elite cuts out there imo.

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-21-2018, 07:18 PM #180
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraculous Meds View Post
Heres one of my favorite oaxacan golds from Mystic Funks line. Very nice smoke. Big sharp notes of pine, cedar, and citrus on this gal, along with a overall perfumey type aroma, maybe toward a funky incent. High is all in the head, and it is fun party type effect, great for socializing and enjoying the evening without burnout. But no ceiling so far, and the high gets pretty intense, trippy, and fast when overindulging. These oaxacan lines are certainly a special part of the building blocks on some of our current elite cuts out there imo.

View Image
View Image
View Image

That OG looks awesome, lol. Haha, How many times you get to refer to NLD type weed as OG... Happy Pussy looking on point too. I just up-potted mine the other day. Then last night 6 Deathstar x Ancestral Skunk went into soil.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.