Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Real Gorilla Seeds > NEW STOCK.....

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds
NEW STOCK..... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-18-2018, 02:59 PM #21
Smug_Pepe

Smug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to allSmug_Pepe is a name known to all

Last edited by Smug_Pepe; 09-22-2018 at 03:23 AM..
Smug_Pepe is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2018, 04:25 PM #22
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Ah man, with all due respect, your website drives me nuts. Why isn't there an out of stock notice on the stuff that you don't have? I see Tom Hill Deep Chunk, click to buy but can't. Doesn't say out of stock, just won't let it be added to basket. Arrrg!

I love what you at realgorillaseeds are doing and will be making many orders. Just had to pass along the frustration as I'm sure I'm not the only one. Also possibly adding a currency converter?

Thanks for listening!
Cheers!
Lester Beans is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2018, 07:44 PM #23
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
Ah man, with all due respect, your website drives me nuts. Why isn't there an out of stock notice on the stuff that you don't have? I see Tom Hill Deep Chunk, click to buy but can't. Doesn't say out of stock, just won't let it be added to basket. Arrrg!

I love what you at realgorillaseeds are doing and will be making many orders. Just had to pass along the frustration as I'm sure I'm not the only one. Also possibly adding a currency converter?

Thanks for listening!
Cheers!
That got me the first time trying to pickup erdpurt. Looking closer, the number is actually greyed out instead of black. I agree though a more obvious tell would be good.
And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal.
Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is online now Quote

Old 08-18-2018, 09:34 PM #24
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Thanks for listening!
Cheers!
Thanks for your imput guys i will be looking into this and deffo be getting something sorted , its good feed back so thank you,..
PANIKZ is offline Quote

Old 08-18-2018, 09:38 PM #25
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of lightPANIKZ is a glorious beacon of light
List getting added next week:-

Connoisseur's Genetics
White x OG
Triangle Cookies
Triangle Kush Cookies
Triangles x Freak
OG Chem x GDP x GSC
SSSDH Regs
SSSDH Fems
Chemy Jones
Girl Scout Jones
GSC Fem Mix
East Coast Cookie x Haze
AG13 x Freak
Rainbow Jones
CheeseDog
Diesel Haze
Chem D Cookie
AG13Haze x Freak
Chem Wreck
Cheese N Chaze
Shark Shock x G13
Shark Haze
Strawberry Dogshit
Haze Brothers Diesel
North London Church
UK Chem
Titanium
Dank Haze
Chocolate Lemonade
Double Sour Diesel Haze
Con Chem
Sour Hazey Jones
Fuel
Candelicious
Raskal Chem
SSSG
OG Affie Chem
White OG Chem
PANIKZ is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2018, 10:02 PM #26
Lost in a SOG

Lost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud ofLost in a SOG has much to be proud of
Awesome!!

Lost in a SOG is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-19-2018, 12:17 AM #27
PANIKZ
Vendor

Quote:

Thanks for listening!
Cheers!

Had that sorted for you guys it now has a sold badge on the sold out items/stock, many thanks for the feedback, always good to maintain an improve the site , we are looking into the currency convertions..
PANIKZ is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-19-2018, 04:00 PM #28
HalfArsedFarmer

HalfArsedFarmer will become famous soon enoughHalfArsedFarmer will become famous soon enough
Alright Panikz

Any idea when the Royal Mazar will be back in stock?

I'm sitting at 53 deg & humid as all hell all year round, it never drops below 40% for long. Even in the heat wave we had this year!

Done a few outdoors a few got mold..
Hollands hope
Danish gold
Erd pert...
swiss miss
Mighty might...

Which of your cultivars can handle the otters pocket I live in.....

ps love your outdoor grows.. Blighty ain't very forgiving so any one that pulls it off I doff my cap to.
HalfArsedFarmer is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2018, 04:30 PM #29
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to beholdShmavis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANIKZ View Post
Sorry to hear about the card problems guys, iv spoke to our merchant gateway today and they have had a look at it so if anyone wants to try again id appreciate it so we can see if its working ok,..

Most transaction are fine its the odd one here an there , annoying really when you don't know what's causing it, but maybe some banks secure systems are seeing it as dodgy to uk,..
Hope you didn't take my post as negative...

Well worth dealing with that minor inconvenience for the greater convenience of being able to pay with a card. I don't believe, in my case, the problem was with your merchant gateway. More likely along the lines of what Smug Pepe suggested. Especially since using a different card allowed my order to go through without a hitch.

I suspect I will place another order when BR's gear lists, so will try the card again then, for the hell of it. And if it doesn't work, no sweat, 'cause I have one I know will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smug_Pepe View Post
I've ordered from many seedbank over the years, only a few I have had this issue with. For example purposes only, I've ordered from banks in Spain then might have had this issue when ordering from the UK. It usually only happens with newer credit cards but once u call and remove the foreign purchases block you'll never have that issue again.

It's not just seedbanks, I've tried to order a laptop from best buy and my credit card company denied the purchase and contacted me to verify it was me making the purchase.

Fraud protection monitors for certain types of purchases that are out of your normal purchasing behavior. Like making multiple purchases quickly, buying high value electronics, or the odd purchase from a foreign country.
Not a new card account. "Cardmember since 1995" stamped on the card. But here's the real kicker: same card account that was used more than a few times back in the day for orders with seedsdirect.to. It's also been used at other UK based banks, but not within the past four years. So maybe had I read those pamphlets that occasionally appear in the mail saying "Changes to your agreement", or some such thing, I might have an answer.

Thanks again for the info!
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

Old 08-19-2018, 08:38 PM #30
PANIKZ
Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfArsedFarmer View Post
Alright Panikz

Any idea when the Royal Mazar will be back in stock?

I'm sitting at 53 deg & humid as all hell all year round, it never drops below 40% for long. Even in the heat wave we had this year!

Done a few outdoors a few got mold..
Hollands hope
Danish gold
Erd pert...
swiss miss
Mighty might...

Which of your cultivars can handle the otters pocket I live in.....

ps love your outdoor grows.. Blighty ain't very forgiving so any one that pulls it off I doff my cap to.

Hi mate Royal Mazar should be back in stock before next season,.. BUT im not sure will be great for you if your humidity never drops below 40% you might be better looking at another strain,..

GG#3, GreenGold, DFG, Kushty, MightyGold etc
PANIKZ is offline Quote