You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > ICMag 420 Cup > Top 5 Buds you smoked in amsterdam

Thread Title Search
Top 5 Buds you smoked in amsterdam Thread Tools
Old 08-13-2018, 01:19 AM #351
Elmer Bud
Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore

Elmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant futureElmer Bud has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montuno View Post
Sure. N it is the same weed but better cos it dont do the trip from Spain to Holland in fruit's trucks...Besides of it, in Amsterdamn Coffes used to "extract" the buds surface rosin to make hass to sell it apart...
But even Barcelona & Madrid have the most expensive weed here. In my rural área people dosent pay more than 3 € x g from the same that is selled in Amsterdamn for 20 €...
G `day M

The further you go north the more expensive the herb .
The further you go north the stronger the economies .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2018, 10:24 AM #352
Montuno

Montuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really nice
Like example, this Spring Spanish police stoped a big organization that grows the weed here n "export" it to U.K. n Holland hidden into paint cans... At least, the weed "exported" hidden it into the fruit's trucks is refrigerated...

Last edited by Montuno; 08-13-2018 at 11:59 AM..
Montuno is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2018, 10:35 AM #353
Montuno

Montuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really niceMontuno is just really nice
Here, a grow of more than 80.000 big plants near from my home.
The most of this weed is illegaly exported to Holland & U.K., where it can even being selled like top quality "indoor" buds... A lot of greenhouses n real indoors are used too to this...

Looks who healthy all the 80.000 plants looked...

Last edited by Montuno; 08-23-2018 at 06:44 AM..
Montuno is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2018, 11:20 PM #354
HuffnPufferfish

HuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really nice
Quote:
But even Barcelona & Madrid have the most expensive weed here. In my rural área people dosent pay more than 3 € x g from the same that is selled in Amsterdamn for 20 €...
but you dont pay 1500 euros rent for two rooms

Old 08-19-2018, 01:16 AM #355
Montuno

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuffnPufferfish View Post
but you dont pay 1500 euros rent for two rooms
Thats why they prefer to do it here. Same happens with the seeds.

Last edited by Montuno; 08-19-2018 at 01:28 AM..
Montuno is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2018, 12:50 AM #356
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Here, a grow of more than 80.000 big plants near from my home.
The most of this weed is illegaly exported to Holland & U.K., where it can even being selled like top quality "indoor" buds... A lot of greenhouses n real indoors are used too to this...

View Image

Looks who healthy all the 80.000 plants looked...
crazy spread!
Super healthy under that Spanish sun

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2018, 01:20 AM #357
Montuno

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack 10 View Post
crazy spread!
Super healthy under that Spanish sun
Think that during that Summer they were under maximes of 113°F (44°)...
Montuno is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2018, 07:07 PM #358
madalasatori

madalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nicemadalasatori is just really nice
Just got back from a week in the dam and had some great smokes. The Neville’s haze from 420 cafe was by far my favourite.

Most of the stuff looked outdoor grown and also quite old - I had some headbanger from grey area which was very brown in fact but it tasted alright and had a great high.

The pre rolled joints from Tweede kamar were excellent.

Although looks/general quality may have gone down the strains I had were the same effect-wise as the same strains 20 years ago. As I smoke mainly for effect I was perfectly happy with the selections available.

FWIW I think €15 for a gram of Neville’s haze is a fair price, when you consider the pleasure it gave me.

(I only bought from Tweede Kamer, 420 cafe and grey area btw)
madalasatori is offline Quote