Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Test Grows ~ New Varieties > Dog Stars

Thread Title Search
Dog Stars Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2018, 04:50 PM #1481
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Headbangers show sex around 8-9 weeks..
Dog Star is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 05:23 PM #1482
Illuminate

Illuminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud ofIlluminate has much to be proud of
I have one female out the pack that was female at a month, so definitely variation there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Nature View Post
I love how this is a plant we've been breeding and manipulating for hundreds of years, if not more, in order to serve our needs yet we've only just recently started taking notes.
Illuminate is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:35 PM #1483
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nicePaulieWaulie is just really nice
I have found that not topping speeds up sexing. When topping It would be 10 weeks and I would be in a 3G by then. From Cups>1G>3G. With no topping I have been able to sex all plants while they are in a 1G still, and after sex I transplant and top now. Seems like a lot less work and space and time!
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 09:30 PM #1484
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Dog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivorDog Star is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illuminate View Post
I have one female out the pack that was female at a month, so definitely variation there.

One month... that looks fast even for lot of sativa strains that are
faster in showing sex then hybrids..

mine Headbangers showed at 8-9,was ask myself already when they
will show finaly.. its a long time..

Old 07-11-2018, 10:36 PM #1485
maimunji

maimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to beholdmaimunji is a splendid one to behold
I rare can found plant that takes more than 30-40 days from sprout to show sex. Exept if i negleject seeds stunt them or doesn't take enought care for them then can take really long time. I have black triangle male that i stunt really badly. He is in solo cups from sprout. Sprout December more than 7 moints in solo cup under cfl.
Finally show sex male.
maimunji is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2018, 12:52 PM #1486
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Sirius Mayhem 7 week of flower

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWXV0Xib_xc

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-19-2018, 04:17 PM #1487
Infinitelight5D

Infinitelight5D has a spectacular aura aboutInfinitelight5D has a spectacular aura aboutInfinitelight5D has a spectacular aura aboutInfinitelight5D has a spectacular aura about
Plants looking good dog star.
hey it's corpsey, I forgot my password so I'm starting with a new name.
Hope all is well
Infinitelight5D is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2018, 05:23 PM #1488
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

Ola Corpsey.. was day before look at your profile to check when you log last
time but there wasnt any data on this.. good to see you man,am glad you are back.

Thanx for kind words,one of plants showing some amazing features so will try to revive her and take clones for later..

Am here on bumpy road lately but need admitt good things also happening,like found
of these great plant..

Wish best Corpsey

Old 07-19-2018, 07:13 PM #1489
shaggyballs

shaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud ofshaggyballs has much to be proud of

Frosty, frosty, frosty, even on the leaf stem.
Ins and outs of Pythium
OVERGROW FAQ

SEEDPAC Politically Active Cannabis

Fighting for Michigan's Medical Marihuana
Patients and Caregivers rights

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
shaggyballs is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2018, 08:26 PM #1490
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

This pheno is killer..

Old 07-19-2018, 08:26 PM #1491
Dog Star
Why so Sirius!!

This pheno is killer..