Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2018, 01:58 AM #8011
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud of
Nice hearing from you bgb
Badfishy1 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2018, 03:57 AM #8012
sdd420

sdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud of
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Yeah you are one of the good guys and and a good grower too. We will support you. Try to make enough to be your main income and you’ll be so happy working for yourself. I’ve been saying for years that gold rush money after legalization is in seeds not selling buds. You will have little overhead compared to a warehouse grow. So the profits stay in your pocket. Your family business eh? Give it a try

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2018, 04:19 AM #8013
packerfan79

packerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond reputepackerfan79 has a reputation beyond repute
I would buy your gear, you always have something interesting going. I like to see shit know one else is doing.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 08:21 PM #8014
scrogrow

scrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
Shit, glad to hear from you man. Hit me up on Instagram if you can, so we can chat. I know it's like 10-10:30 p.m where your at. But it's only 4:30 here, and I'll be up till 2 a.m. more than likely.
dont currently have acces to my ig bro will try and recover thepw thoif not look for afriend request from this handle
scrogrow is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 08:25 PM #8015
scrogrow

scrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nice
just sent a request family

Old 07-11-2018, 08:38 PM #8016
Rodehazrd

Rodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really niceRodehazrd is just really nice
Hey count me as a customer. I'm a small time personal grower but I love the thrill of new seeds. I think BadDawg only does one or two at a time and he kills with those Longbottom Leaf crosses.
Rodehazrd is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 08:46 PM #8017
scrogrow

hhahaahahahahaha wait ive just read back a few pages maaaaaaaaaan my name is in that hat customer or tester or guinni pig for the lab tests lol

Old 07-11-2018, 09:01 PM #8018
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of light
Also side note, I think its cool when smaller breeders just starting off simply hook up their customers, so instead of 10 seeds a pack, make it 15-20, and hook up some really nice freebie packs with every order. Really whats the cost for you to produce a few extra seeds right? For any newbie growers that's peace of mind that even if they kill a few they will be guaranteed plenty of females and end up with a keeper, or they can keep some for another grow or give away or trade with friends. Either way If I had to choose between a really well known breeders 10 pack with 1 free seed, or a 15+ pack + small freebie pack where I know there are still good genetics behind, I would always go for the latter.
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 09:03 PM #8019
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Well shit then.....time for me to get my ass in gear then. First off I need to make my own male. Then I'll go from there. Everything will be tested prior to release. Gonna have to see what I have to do, to make things ok to do here. Not just gonna expect to be able to advertise for free.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2018, 09:08 PM #8020
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieWaulie View Post
Also side note, I think its cool when smaller breeders just starting off simply hook up their customers, so instead of 10 seeds a pack, make it 15-20, and hook up some really nice freebie packs with every order. Really whats the cost for you to produce a few extra seeds right? For any newbie growers that's peace of mind that even if they kill a few they will be guaranteed plenty of females and end up with a keeper, or they can keep some for another grow or give away or trade with friends. Either way If I had to choose between a really well known breeders 10 pack with 1 free seed, or a 15+ pack + small freebie pack where I know there are still good genetics behind, I would always go for the latter.

LOl, I've already been doing that for a few years now. Except for free, at my expense. Only because I like to do it. Sure I take in seeds or cuts from those that wanna "pay me back" , or we come to a mutual agreement about it. I stand by my word though. And when I tell someone I'm gonna do soemthing, I do it. Might take a little longer than expected. But I communicate. Which in turn, leads me to hold others to their word. Becasue in the end that's all you have, your word.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.