Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-07-2018, 04:08 AM #8001
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by sturgeongeneral View Post
Maybe he said that to try And curb the competition???
Almost positive that was the reason......but why ? I'm a nobody.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 07-07-2018, 04:15 AM #8002
Goats

Goats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of lightGoats is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleTripleOG View Post
So I think I might get into the seed selling game. Not immediately, but soon. I need to find some males in seeds I made first. Then make hybrids and test them. More than likely I'll only be selling one or two varieties at a time.

Question is, you guys think my gear would sell ? Not gonna be making the flavor of the month type seeds. I will be making seeds for people who like the same types of cannabis I like. Maybe even make some fems(No S1's of "elite cuts") , but I will self seed finds of my own gear. That is if something is good enough to be deemed (S1'able) .

Which brings me to my other point. Little while back I reversed the ECSD clone. I ended up killing it by accident. But to my point, I had a well known and respected breeder private message me on here, while I was reversing the ECSD. Tells me the cut won't reverse and I'm wasting my time. Fast forward to yesterday, and I see that same breeder on Instagram. Replying to a comment that he is in fact gonna reverse the ECSD to make hybrids this year.

TRUST NO ONE !! Find things out for yourself.
i think a lot of people from ic would be interested, myself included. if you have any kind of presence on ig you could probably peddle some beans there as well.

i prefer a really good kush to all the cookie cross fotm strains everyone is after right now (he said while growing a cookie cross).

i understand better now why you were interested in those "topanga" beans
Goats is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-07-2018, 06:43 PM #8003
useless.gardens
IC Mag Supporter

useless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant futureuseless.gardens has a brilliant future
im on track to grab a new house soon. i withdrew my appeal to the superior court & filed post conviction relief. with data hidden from me at the suppression hearing, my case is a total winner. turns out, the ADA is guilty of prosecutorial misconduct. i was shafted by the police & the district attorneys office. and with my level of education and a stint in jail, its not easy to live a normal life & get a normal job. still we push forward. ill be one of the first people in the country to challenge the police on the science behind filtration. im winning on many levels but to cover all bases is the goal in court. we want to prove everything as the state is caught with what they put on he record. my legal savvy uncovered tons of new information which my appellate attorney is having a field day with (i hate to end sentences on prepositions still...) lot to loose for the love of flowers and seeds. as a friend told me when I was released, the journey back to normal, even with mis-steps, is what its all about. why do i say this? bro, you been through it all too. you a grow hard muth@fucker! make them seeds. grow them cuts. be a great grandfather. love your dog. love your wife/girlfriend/significant other. live a good quality of life in a way you see fit. live to love & love to live. you been doing the grow hobby for ages. keep doing it. never quit. a hater is a hater and a fraud always a fraud. reverse those cuts. find males. dont listen to a soul, listen to your green thumb. i'd buy your seeds. at my level, even having to replace a home and everything inside it, for the love of growing, i buy whatever i like. can afford any beans i want. i think you'd be selling beans for the love of it. if you make $ cool. if you break even cool. best thing is to team up with another grower or two and go the collective route. you still making your lines. very well connected your are, you can do it. something ive been fond of for years is the breeders boutique. you can strike out on your own too. shit with the right cuts, the right testers, the right right direction in which to move... its all about fun. not everybody can be like dinafem, big buddah, karma, g13 labs, or whatever. do it cause you like it. the rest is gravy or icing on the cookies ;-) with a side of cheese.

Last edited by useless.gardens; 07-07-2018 at 06:55 PM..
useless.gardens is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2018, 12:57 AM #8004
noyd666

all the best mate, stick it to the bastards.

Old 07-08-2018, 01:18 AM #8005
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud ofBadfishy1 has much to be proud of
Nah m8.... after seeing your haram of whores and the knowledge you constantly drop in multiple threads, I can safely speak for all the inter webs.... NO DESIRE!!! Lol... obviously joking my man! Not a doubt in my mind you will succeed! If you want it, go get it! It’s YOURS for the taking
Badfishy1 is online now Quote

Old 07-08-2018, 01:51 AM #8006
Buckeyebandit

Buckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud ofBuckeyebandit has much to be proud of
Go for it brother. I'm in line already. Useless summed it up perfectly. Do your own thing
Buckeyebandit is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2018, 09:48 PM #8007
scrogrow

scrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nicescrogrow is just really nice
yo family

its the guy formally knownas bigganjabud

i got 18 months probation for them 31 plants

they took my whole operation and my mothers and my epic seed collection

on the plus side they never took my freedom (fuck mel gibson its my quote now)

so bare with me imtrying to get everything sorted out right now got a fan and a filter to getand then im backin the club

#cantkeepagoodguydown
#dedicated
#apexteamsalute
scrogrow is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2018, 11:27 PM #8008
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrogrow View Post
yo family

its the guy formally knownas bigganjabud

i got 18 months probation for them 31 plants

they took my whole operation and my mothers and my epic seed collection

on the plus side they never took my freedom (fuck mel gibson its my quote now)

so bare with me imtrying to get everything sorted out right now got a fan and a filter to getand then im backin the club

#cantkeepagoodguydown
#dedicated
#apexteamsalute

Shit, glad to hear from you man. Hit me up on Instagram if you can, so we can chat. I know it's like 10-10:30 p.m where your at. But it's only 4:30 here, and I'll be up till 2 a.m. more than likely.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

Quote:
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut

Quote:

Old 07-11-2018, 12:20 AM #8009
PaulieWaulie

PaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of light
I think almost anyone following this thread, would buy your seeds and support your work and help you test. Is that gonna make you rich? Probably not, but it will help and allow you to do your breeding projects, and who knows where that will take you 5 or 10 years from now.
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote

Old 07-11-2018, 12:34 AM #8010
DoubleTripleOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieWaulie View Post
I think almost anyone following this thread, would buy your seeds and support your work and help you test. Is that gonna make you rich? Probably not, but it will help and allow you to do your breeding projects, and who knows where that will take you 5 or 10 years from now.
Thanks , man. It's like you and uselsss said. I'm not gonna get rich, but that's not my goal. I would be lying if I said I wasn't doing it for money. Because I will be. I just don't wanna struggle thru life, like the first 30 years of it.

Extra money on the side to compliment the wife and myself's income. That's what comes in handy. Jobs pay bills, the extra income buys the extra things. I'm not the type to buy things I can't afford or things I don't necessarily need. Shit, I re-use solo cups and things like that until they fall apart, lol.

Quote:

Quote:

8 members found this post helpful.