What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabiogen Taskenti

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Hello,

Who has grown Cannabiogen Taskenti and do you have any photos.

Thanks.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hej hej hansel ... Taskenti is an uzbeki hashplant ibl and is def one of the nicest Hashplant strains which can be bought at the counter ;) :D

here are 2 pix at 14 days flowering ... smell is lemony/acrid with very nice sour tones to it ... getting really frosty with 30 days in ...

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Thanks for the photos fjällhöga.

I bought a pack of these when they first came out. I hope they look as good as yours do. I have read that the Taskenti seeds available now are different than the first ones. Is this true.

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
did taskenti outside last season. these are heavyly dusted by erdbeer x purpurea t. the new cross will be a bit earlier, wish is needed for my lat.

nice frosty potent smoke. great high

8344taskenti311006.jpg

8344taskenti2710064.jpg

8344taskenti2710063.jpg

8344taskenti2710062.jpg

8344taskenti2710060.jpg

8344taskenti271006000.jpg

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
OK,

I germinated six seeds so we will see what happens. Thanks everyone.

I think I got these about 3 or 4 years ago.

G

I thought the Tashkenti was the one that was had been crossed to an NL or something? Maybe I'm getting it confused with another CBG offering.

Time Bomb

No Okrascope you are correct the Taskenti is crossed with some Northern Lights. Go ask Canna Biogen if you don't believe it. It is still a very good plant though, just like most of the stuff the sell.

masterlow37

Veteran
Taskenti

Taskenti

i also thought i read somewhere that it was crossed with NL, but i thought it had been breed back to itself 6-8 or so many generations to stablelize it :confused:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
masterlow37 said:
i also thought i read somewhere that it was crossed with NL, but i thought it had been breed back to itself 6-8 or so many generations to stablelize it :confused:

True, it was crossed with NL in the first steps, then backcrossed to uzbeki : uzbeki x (NL/uzbeki) and then inbred to F9. A true breeding job i'd say. Not many breeders would spend 9 generations to stabilize their offerings.

Uzbeki indicas are the most powerful and narcotic indicas i've tried. It's the opium of cannabis.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dubi said:
True, it was crossed with NL in the first steps, then backcrossed to uzbeki : uzbeki x (NL/uzbeki) and then inbred to F9. A true breeding job i'd say. Not many breeders would spend 9 generations to stabilize their offerings.

Uzbeki indicas are the most powerful and narcotic indicas i've tried. It's the opium of cannabis.

Hola Dubi,
nice input :yes:
The NL was bought in the very early 90´s.It was Sensi´s and it was "sensational" :smile:

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Hello Raco,

Are the Taskenti seeds that I bought when they first came out the same as the ones being sold today.

Thanks.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola hansel,
I don´t know man...
I remember that once it was sold-out,same with "Caribe"
I´m going to ask kaiki :smile:

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
OK, I was just wondering if the first seeds were any different than what is available now or are they all F9.

Thanks.

L

longshot

Good stuff, some lovely pics!
That outdoor Taskenti looks great Esbe, can you remember when she finished? I fancy giving it a bash outside this year in the uk.
Take care,
longshot

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It´s good to hear from the horse´s mouth :D
I talked to kaiki a couple hours ago.
The current Taskenti is F9.
It´s slightly different than the early release.Some of the "parental" stock was lost in a police raid,so the strain had to be re-worked...a very hard job indeed
Hope this helps a bit :smile:

Last edited:

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Thanks Raco,

I soaked 6 seeds and they all sprouted, and now they are in the soil. I will post some photos when the plants are bigger.

Latest posts

Latest posts