What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NUTRIENT ADVICE ???

Nodswarrior

Gidday I Need some advice im growing in a hydroponic system and it's time to go to flower! Ive run out of A and B bloom but have some general technology GT COCO BLOOM would that be ok to use for a couple of days until I take the 90 mile trip to town ??
Cheers Nods..

Nodswarrior

CAN'T BELIEVE IVE HAD 44 VIEWS ON THIS QUESTION AND NOT ONE RESPONSE! I mean was it that hard.. your all a bunch of arm chair smokers not growers

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The probable reason you didn't get many answers is because none of the people who saw your question has ever heard of the nutes you're asking about.

I know I never had. And I've been growing on and off for 20 years.

oti$

I've not heard of the nutrient line you are working with, but if you ate growing in Coco, it is best to keep feeding them something opposed to straight water. I'd go with the above advice to feed what you have until you can make the trip in to town. Good luck!

Nodswarrior

Thanks Oti$ thats what I did. was using Advanced nutrients for hydro but found some old stuff in the shed Gt Coco an aussie brand i think anyway it done no harm for the couple days i used it! Thx for the help and happy growing friend..