What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cinderella 99 The Come Back

Crazy Chester

I guess "big $" is not enough for those who have her to let her out of their greedy paws. Some day those "excellent keepers" will be gone for good because they were held by too few hands...

M

Mr D

I guess "big $" is not enough for those who have her to let her out of their greedy paws. Some day those "excellent keepers" will be gone for good because they were held by too few hands...

No worries my friend I'm working on getting her. If I'm successful, well you know I have a long history of freely sharing.

Facelesdoll

There will always be a black market and doesn't mean she will emerge from underground. Some strains are just so underground

LostTribe

Premium user
I'm still here guys just been hiding in a closet under a pile of dirty laundry for the past 3 days with some wicked case of the fears thanks to partaking in 2 bowls of the Lost C99 Sativa.

Update Coming.....stay tuned.
LT

Crazy Chester

I'm still here guys just been hiding in a closet under a pile of dirty laundry for the past 3 days with some wicked case of the fears thanks to partaking in 2 bowls of the Lost C99 Sativa.

Update Coming.....stay tuned.
LT

Holy shit! The Fear C99 is back?! :woohoo:

LostTribe

Premium user
Smoke Report Lost Cut C99

I currently have 2 keeper Cinderella 99's which I believe are the closest representations of original P.97 Cinderella 99. This smoke report will focus on my sativa phenotype as the more indica leaning plant was not flowered yet for a real second try. I have mom's of both.

An easy growing, easy cloning, heavy branching, donkey dick growing, 40 day flopping, fat orange haired, Sweet Tropical Fruity Floral yet Hazey Mistress that finishes in under 8 weeks.

Effects are racy speediness motivating high which I recommend mostly for the day time. For me at least over indulging can bring on paranoia and depending on the smoker may cause the non seasoned smoker to freak out. I haven't tried this out on anyone else but I get some extreme raciness, anxiety and fear if I over do it. This is a characteristic of pure Cindy lines.

Lost C99
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LT

Crazy Chester

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"I get some extreme raciness, anxiety and fear if I over do it. This is a characteristic of pure Cindy lines."[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You're not only in the same ball park as the original, I think you just stole home plate![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]40 day flop had to tie the fat tops up to keep the stems from snapping off."[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And another mythical characteristic of the original - extremely rapid flowering - around six weeks. That's what's been missing in some of the other C99 lines - it's a sativa grower/lover's dream that you can crop it so fast. [/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Your FDM pheno really does sound like the best C99 still available to growers in regular seed form. Congratulations, LostTribe!
[/FONT][/FONT]

Scrappy-doo

So these 2 keepers are both from the FDM f2's?

This thread and your search inspired me to pick up a pack. Grabbed his Swt #4 too.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those bud pics should be rated XXX to protect the children! hehe The orange hairs remind me of my favorite president! Some of the prettiest nugs I have seen.

Sounds like LostTribe is back in favor with the Lord, or maybe not if overdone? I only ever do a few tokes so have not slipped into the anxiety stage with this strain. You do have to hold on to something at times as the ride can get intense.

Have a keeper FDM flowering now and hopefully the clone takes. Have many seeds if not.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did anyone go back to sensi coffee shop and get some more bud,, they always had seeds in there bud,, people hated it,, brothers grim capitalised on it (fair play),,, but why not go back?

Crazy Chester

Hi englishrick. The way I understand it, the most crucial plant involved in the process of making C99 may not have been Princess (the bagseed plant Bros Grimm tried to replicate).

Think about it, if Bros. Grimm truly does still have Princess, why don't they just self her and sell the resulting S1s - wouldn't that give a consumer the best shot at having what C99 was trying to achieve - a replica of Princess?

The fact that has not been done casts significant doubt on whether Bros Grimm actually still has Princess, or, if Bros Grimm does have Princess, it casts significant doubt on how good Princess was in the first instance.

It's quite possible that what Bros Grimm developed in the first run of C99 was actually better than Princess.

That brings me to the male initially used in the cubing process of Princess that was used to make the C99 seeds. It was a Shiva Skunk male used to initially breed with Princess - an indica famous for its fast finish. From that start, males were selected from the resulting seeds and bred back to Princess until C99 was born. So, not only was that Shiva Skunk male crucial in making the original C99, each of his male offspring that were used over each step of the cubing generations were crucial as well. Bros Grimm had none of those males when it started supposedly re-producing C99. As a result, its new C99 has generally disappointed growers - at least the growers who experienced the original.

The bottom line is, it is like catching lightening in a bottle finding something like Princess, but it's even more miraculous to pick the right male(s) along the way to make seeds like the original C99, which is even better than her.

Last edited:

LostTribe

Premium user
Very nice! What was the description of both girls separately? I'm a little confused. Sounds like good things though

Wow figured out how to multi quote finally!

I was just stating I have another plant that is also nice yet very different which needs another run to fully test it out. Its more crystally, has low smell and a different high. I believe it to be the grapefruit but it has a much nicer look, taste and effect than the other grapefruit c99's I have run.

I did have a little one in the corner but it was suffering and just tossed in to check out. I had some super high Rez temps before I added DM Zone to the mix to get everything back on track.

Heres the other cutting. Grapefruit for now. Had the fattest hairs first run but also got accidentally fully seeded by Archive Valley Girl(male). Bet those beans are interesting.
picture.php

picture.php

Did anyone go back to sensi coffee shop and get some more bud,, they always had seeds in there bud,, people hated it,, brothers grim capitalised on it (fair play),,, but why not go back?

It was the Sensi Smile located at Henegouwerlaan 73, Rotterdam opened in 1984 and I believe is sponsored by Sensi Seed Bank.

No doubt I shall have to visit there a few times if I ever make it to the Netherlands.

Facelesdoll

Thanks and I'm glad to finally see you happy with a c99 for a change. Gives me hope in the world that the poor girl hadn't been fully lost

LostTribe

Premium user
Thanks and I'm glad to finally see you happy with a c99 for a change. Gives me hope in the world that the poor girl hadn't been fully lost

Thank you too. I am still testing a few others from Peak and FDM. The Peak are in veg but look nearly identical but to my eye they look a lot like JW and possibly more along the grapefruit line. FDM are giving plants that are all over the place. I had a couple more and the smells were acrid and not pleasing so they were tossed in the pile to be turned into hash.

I have to figure out how to get better pics I have 2 cameras now a digital slr and a point and shoot. I will work on some clearer nug pics because these things are shining like diamonds.

ANOTHER NOTE:
The Sativa phenotype yields high but nuggets are light sativa spears. Additionally, it is the easiest growing plant I currently hold.
picture.php

picture.php

Happy Holidays One and All!
LT

LostTribe

Premium user
And so it begins......

I have flipped and sprayed lowers on my lost cut with Silver Thiosulfate Solution.

This particular cultivar is so meaningful to me that I just can't stand the thought of losing this phenotype as it has taken over a decade to find one that truly represents my lost mother. I will also be putting in the other cutting along with some other varieties.

I also plan to use a bit of pollen collected from a related male so I will have the ability to do further selection as a later point in time obviously all males will be from the male donor.

Happy New Years
LT