What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best strain for north grow

K47Stone

Need advice for north grow - Finland, which strain would flower and be ready at September (season starts at March/April and ends at September)? Flower can give small nugs, looking for using in bubble hash. Any early type of strain? Cheers :kos:

nordenseeds

Hi if you want it to be ready by september I would recommend some of our auto seeds.
They work great in Sweden so i think they work just as great in Finland.

best regards nordenseeds & co

opiumo

Veteran
What norden said, and also Typhoon from dyr & tanska. Might wanna look into cannaseeds.dk if you're looking for typhoon.

Janari

And how its today ? Seems something have been nowadays moving in Finnish itself ?
Somebody have been also growing typhoons lately ?
From myself would reccomend LR2 autoflowers - if want to go F2 then reccomend silver water for "maturing" seeds.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
I tried loving Thyphoon for years until I gave up on it. The best thing about Thyphoon is if you find a good male and cross that with some indica leaning mom strain, you might get a good cross. On it's own Thyphoon isn't much to brag about - Lots of variation between females, taste and smell are kinda bland, smoke is ok at best and even then it's quite boring body/stoney effect at least for me. I grew em 4-5 seasons in a row trying to find a good momma and papa, then I scored a nice looking purple female that branched nicely, smelled good, looked to be a big yielder.. I thought mang, this is it. Finally a Thyphoon worth working on.. Then it started throwing on male flowers halfway thru flowering. And that's when I gave up on the strain and haven't grown em ever since.

So no, I would not recommend Thyphoon, unless you're looking for that good male to cross with something better.

And I know there's people that swear Thyphoon is worth growing, that's their opinion, which is fine. I just don't agree with it :)
:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts