What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Information for all nordic outdoor growers

Puffster

Hey, I've copied a little thread I made over at norcan (norwegian canna forum) and posted it here on icmag in the Norway section, link:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=143311

Its written in norwegian so perhaps only the danish\swedish people will understand but I just might translate once its done (wont be for a while yet, plan to update it quite often but it will hardly ever be finished if it pans out like I want it to :p)

anyways, I know many people from Finland learn quite a bit of swedish in school and since norwegian and swedish aint all that different Im hoping you finnish guys can also tag along and chip in a bit, I almost know nothing about finnish outdoor cannabis, I mostly know canadian and danish but I am extremely interested in all the finnish landraces, they seem like though plants from what I can gather.

also some strain reports\info from the swedish guys on here would be quite helpful since besides a few lowryder hybrids I dont know about any real outdoor strains special to Sweden (?)

well, hope y'all will follow and have a fun time! Lets get all those northern compatible strains listed up, reviewed and catalogized once and for all!

peace out!
Puffster
:smoke:

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
that's a very nice thread, maybe we should still translate it to at least english. not a lot of people have the motivation to properly learn swedish as it's mandatory in school. :(

anyways, isn't stuporsonic orignally a swedish strain? later sold to the dutch to fuck it up... :/

how bout swestar i remember hearing that name once.

Piel

Veteran
We all need info. Pehkuruuder works where I live, as does Typhoon BUT the Typhoon is a bit anemic when it comes to effect.

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
thyphoon seems a phenosearch in terms of potency. this year my fastest thyphoon lady was also the most potent one :2cents: