What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2008 Oregon Guerrilla Outdoor Adventure, with your host BACKCOUNTRY

psilopod

For real if anyone has any word on BC it would be greatly appreciated. Some of you west coasters must know him. If he did get snagged let me know and I could give some pretty good advice for him to safely disappear. One hopes to never resort to such measures but sometimes in light of certain politics it is the best measure for an individual, even if it's a hard one.

Damn, I found myself speaking about him in the past tense like he's dead or something, had to edit that one real quick.

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Hey guys! I'm A-OK!

I had some weird and funny stuff happen on my end, and around the same time lost my normal access to the net(I try not to use it for this at home). No problems with the cops per say, but I had a aquantince that was acting questionable, and decided it was best to lay low a bit, hell, I didn't even bother taking many pics past what I posted here last, I took some pics of the stand alone plot when I harvested her, I'll try to dig her up.

I'm just happy I didn't have to delete my account!

Anyways, I pulled down a decent crop this year, nothing too breath taking, but I'll be smoking heavy for the for-seeable future.

Being away from ICmag and the other sites where I posted gave me time to think about my time writing about Cannabis from my OG days to now. When I first decided to open a account on OG, my original idea was to be one of those guys who puts together helpfull DIY threads(those are my favorite kinds of threads), I wasn't even intending to ever post a grow thread.

My first DIY thread was a viable system for growing in trees, I was never interested in growing in trees, but by god I figured out how. After that I gravitated to irrigation, since it was obvious to me that the bulk of my time and labor growing was tied up in watering trips, so I started my journy trying to find reliable, easy, and cheep ways for guerilla growers to water their plants.

But every year I come up short on my central mission to develop irrigation systems, my plans get defeated one way or another. Late this summer I started working on a few new ideas, I am actively experimenting with them now and hope to have working models well before summer.

At any rate, I'm sorry to disappoint anyone this last summer, I'll try to be more reliable, and back to my original mission!

Thanks to all for the warm wishes!!

Fingaz2

Thank the stars, BC's back. Loads of folks worried about you, here & elsewhere.Nice to hear those dulcid tones again. Feared the worst, but hey, welcome Back(Country). :jump:

G

Shew !!!

Shew !!!

Man awe man am i glad to see you buddy :smoke:

We just couldn't figure it out :confused:

Last edited:

Zizu

Hahaha!!

I've never posted in your threads but I've read them all and am glad to see you back!

Good work!

Wow ! I've never been so happy to see you posting mon !

I was scared by the paranoïa too that something bad had happen to you .

Thanx god ! i'm so glad to hear yu safe :))

Nuff Nuff Respekt !

N

North

Welcome Back BC :jump:

Dude , you had us all worried, Glad all is well, and it was just some fluke stuff, as I had originally thought,but after awhile....I was getting to think the worst.

and now I forgot the questions I had for ya..i know I left one in the strainguide..

POST ON!!!! :smoker:

Purkle

Welcome back!! Everyone was worried but we are glad to see everything is cool. Now let us see them shots you got. Congrats on your year.