What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plantingplants' Flower Farm 2017

plantingplants

Hey been a minute. Thanks for asking. I hope yours went well. Big picture I did great. Doubled my yield again this year, increased quality, and nailed harvest and trim scene but as far as my own personal goals- ehhh. I averaged 4-5 lbs per 300gal. Highest was a 6 lb pot. I put the AOG clone you gave me through hell- stalled in the 3 gal, flipped early, and had all it's bottom branches break in early summer still pulled 5.8 lbs. Nice dense flowers. Overall winners were Shcrews' Sprite and aog f2s. Best quality. Green cracks got huge but flowers were weird dwarfs but still pulled 6 lb pots. Those blue dreams were ok. I wish I could find the cut I used to have. But those pulled 3-5 lb pots and the flowers are really nice and loud, orange juice smelling.

I fucked up flower again. If I can get flower right next year and not plant any males lol I bet I can double my yield again. Went from 1 lb per pot to 2 lb to 4 lb. Eight lbs here I come.

Anyway trim is just about done. Everyone leaves tomorrow. We had a good time. I got catering this year lol. My former head chef did it for 1.5 lbs and I paid for food. It was fucking great to just throw trays of food into the oven. And now I have a deep freezer full of frozen leftovers to eat for months.

Thanks for all the input everyone. I really appreciate all the advice everyone gives me all year as I think myself in circles.

Latest posts

Latest posts