What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blueberry hill, Sunshine daydream and Harlequin bx

billycw

Veteran
With lack of a better idea on where to post this run, I'll finish up here if thats all right. Was documenting this run in a bodhi forum on another site and well you know... I'm running a Bodhi hat trick with 5 blueberry hill, 2 sunshine daydream, and 1 harlequin bx females. Here were about 50 days in flower although a couple blue's are around 44.

These girls are on half a 4x8 tray under a half share of 2000 hps. I run 50/50 coco/perlite with botanicare nutes feed drip. Have run a little hot this run due to a crapping out ro system forcing my lazy ass to use tap on over half the fills.

Being my first experince with Bodhi I'm quite impressed. I contacted him regaurding a dj blue line and he was kind indeed with this assortment. So far the blueberry hills have really stolden the show for me(although I do have 5 females to drool at). A real nice assortment of pheno's are showing with everything from blue perfume to a dirty blue smell(I remember dj's old lines had this smell in some) to my favorite a nice blueberry sweet skunk gum smelling one. The last one seems to have the lighter green hue with very nice branching and seems to be the yeilder of the bunch. Only have one of these leaning towards the appy side. I'm not seeing any mutants from the dj side so the appy has done her job in that.
first a whole shot
picture.php

Here are some Blueberry hill girls at 44-50 days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Have 2 Sunshine daydream girls both lean appy. Seem to have strong branching with sweet chem smell with a little extra funk in the background. These girls also have a nice dusting to them. Found a butter smell in the lone male in this run, stored in veg for later use. Here at about 50 days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
The lone Harlequin bx has surprised me. Being my first intro to the high cbd strains, I really didn't know what to expect. She's on the outside of things but seems to be on the smaller side. She's really developed a sweet earthy funk that's really pleasent. I dont see the strong branching I've seen with the other 2 so assuming its the appy influince missing here which I'm guessing is good for a harlequin bx.
picture.php

pappy masonjar

Veteran
They all look great!
That very first picture is sick:tiphat:

I know you were probably hoping for more of the bubba/blue moonshine to come through on that Sunshine, but i bet those appy phenos will be killer.

:lurk:

billycw

Veteran
Thanks Pappy, was looking for that butter pheno in the SSDD, still have a couple to run through and very happy to have a male leaning butter.

Well garden's at around 60 days with some a little behind around 51ish(sorry was using the other forum thread as a journal on dates before it went down). Loving the Bluehill's, lots of sativa leaning blue smells and looks with this line. Have seen in the forums talk of this line leaning more towards the appy but 4/5 females lean blue for me. Seeing lots of foxtailing as these beauties stack. Some heavy yeilder's in this bunch. I'll break up the different pheno's.

BH #2
smallest yeilding most dead on blue smell
picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
BH #3
Very strong perfumey blueberry skunk smells, airiest of the bunch although filling in nicely. Top cola about the size of a pop can.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Searched through a bunch of dj blue around 98/99, remember finding this exact girl in the bunch back then. I call it a dirty blue smell kind of blue with a chem background that stays on the fingers.
BH #5
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
BH #6
Largest yeilding, electric blueberry gum smell with a little skunk in the background. Great structure on this girl. very close to #3 although much denser with stronger branching and the litest green color of the bunch. She is also the youngest of the bunch around 10 days behind(around 50days). Slight light bleaching on top cola due to proximity to light.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
BH #1
Only Appy leaning girl out of 5, strong funky chem smell with a slight blue background. Very tight dense flowers dripping with trichs. Strong yeilder with strong branching.
picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Time for the 2 Sunshine Daydream girls. Both girls leaning appy.
SSDD #1
Sweet chem smell with a nice funky skunky background. decent yeilding with dense nug structure. Believe will be the keeper of the 2.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
SSDD #4
Also sweet chem with a skunky background although more subtle then #1. Branchier with a larger streatch then #1 as well.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
The lone Harlequin bx. She developed a very strong earthy sweet musky funk around 30 days in. Smallest yeilder and shortest streatch in the bunch but also on the outside of things. Being the first exposure to the high cbd girls, quite excited to sample her.
Harlequin bx #1
picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Things are finishing up with this run. I've been really impressed by all examples none being subpar. I'll get right too it as they finish up, first up Harlequin bx

The lone Harlequin bx developed a real nice earthy musky funk a little later into flower but is very much a presence now. Although a lower yeilder in this run could be attributed to an outside table placement. Anyone know what to look for in the smoke to signify a high cbd presence or is it only testable(i.e effects...)? just curious as i'm not familiar with this line. Anyways heres the girl
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Next up are the Sunshine daydream girls. One definitaly leans appy the other although I thought was appy as well smelled quite difference while trimming, strong sweet chem with a berry candied type smell coming in as well. Both went about 65 days flower, both yeilded very well with hard nugs nicely spaced dripping with trichs. first up the one with the slight berry background #1, will for sure be running her again
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
SSDD #4 appy leaner smells of sweet chem nice yeild very branchy with a stretch taken around 65 days
picture.php

picture.php

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
lookin good billy, I want that blueberry hill so bad, and your sunshine daydream is a nice reminder to hurry up and pop my bubbashines. good job :tiphat:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Fantastic pics and beautiful plants. :good: I hope you continue on to the smoke report.

I really wanted to grab some of that SSDD but didn't have the cash.

billycw

Veteran
Now on to the main event for me this run, the blueberry hill girls. Had 5 females all are amazing! Only taken 1 down with the rest in the coming days. Here is the first beauty, a keeper I believe for me. Just a spot on representation of a nice sativa blueberry with a nice penetrating dirty blue smell with the crazy dense foxtailing I remember from the old dj packs I've run. Although you cant see in the pics she had a nice blue hue in some nugs.
blueberry hill #5
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts