What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Semi-autoflower (early strains) outdoor

yahooman

What Reibsi is doing in the link of the first post is way to stinking much work.

Who would want to do that year after year when things can go so much more easyer.

Outdoor growing should be almost nothing else as just sowing a shit load of seeds to the ground, cull the weakest and let the weather do the rest for as much as possible.

If it gets as complicated as Reibsi is doing then he's doing something wrong imho.

That link was from 2006 btw, I reckon ppl must have smartened up by now.

are you serious?you have no fuckin clue dude...growing geurilla is back breaking work...period

offthehook

Veteran
Hang in there yahooman, to those who learn, life becomes easy. ^^

What does it mean to be a GG-er here for me up North at lat 65, now 9th season completed?

Hiking mostly. > Hiking from spot to spot because good places are rare to find where I live.

Nature of the work? Clearing plot surroundings, plowing plots, raking plots, sowing seeds, initial watering, initial weeding.

I don't make sensi so no pulling males to me at all, allthough I would do so helping others.

Then > Harvesting, classifying breeding material, trimming, drying, sieving kief away from seeds, labeling, jarring up, hiding jars away from property.

In fall, scatter pellets and wood ash on and around the plots.

Smoke and share bud & seed untill next harvest.

Difficulty level on a scale from 1 to 10 ? > A child could do it! Exept for the long hours of trimming & hiking, but there's nothing realy 'back breaking' about that... Hmm, Maybe then, if you got lot's of overweight and are in no shape to hike ?!

I personally think trimming is the most dreading job of em all. ^^

yahooman

a child couldnt do my plots!

i do hate trimming,but lugging soil in,watering from half km away every week....its tons of work,clearing bush,digging holes....its not easy

yahooman

the more prep work you put in the more you get,,,thats why reibsi gets killer harvests,he works hard and puts him in a position to do so..

if anyone thinks its sow and come back to harvest you are sadly mistaken

offthehook

Veteran
Sorry to hear about your cannabis unfriendly environment Yahooman.

Luckily for us here bordering the Northern Arctic Circle we have got more favorable conditions :)

offthehook

Veteran
Only fully auto flowering strains seem to work here to my uncompromised satisfaction VonBudi.

As of now, Diesel ryder and Diesel ryder Back crosses are my favorites. > Diesel ryder/Aak & Diesel ryder/Thyphoon back crosses doing real well over here.

I recently ran into Gear from BadTicket like 'Pertti's Pink Kush' and his 'Trabant' and it all produced very well and had a very lovely smoke.

Diesel ryder/Peruvian was also a very good smoke.

Latest posts

Latest posts