What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Titans Haze

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
excellent work. looks real tasty bob. thanks for sharin :) i am a haze connoisseur and appreciate your reports greatly :)
take care :wave:

lioni75

nice nugs sideshow ive had titans for awhile never popped any because of the 12-14 week flowering period because i have a hard time dealing with patience when it comes to sativas but now i might!! nice pics bro

Very nice Bro :rasta: .I love Hazes and Haze crosses of all kinds and have been looking at this one for awhile now.Im gonna grab me a pack for sure,not too expensive either.Great job again Bro.Peace and stay safe,PVP :joint:

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Thx for the goodvibez Dr.Bloom, Cartelero37, etheral, lioni75, Peaville Pride, Lord Benis, midlifecrisis, oaax, quiet riot :wave:

Cartelero: Imo it was ready at 12 weeks - see the shots of the amber-black trichs :wink:

some more Titans Haze:

21805TitansHaze-ca3-4w-1-med.jpg

21805TitansHaze-ca3-4w-2.jpg

greetings

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Hey what's up? :wave:

the titans H. is pregnant :biglaugh:

21805Titans_Haze-ca6w-seeds1.jpg

dusted her with 2 different strawberry diesel males :wink: (fathers of sweet&sour Diesel - see sig...)

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
Hi Bob,

this titan haze is really impressive ! Awesome picts as always !
Can't wait to see your crosses :)

See ya !

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
looks amazing, top haze eh. Its a shame more people aren't growing TDF strains, especially the hazes IMO. I bet that herb is some strong heady goodness.

- Ez

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Thanks for passing by titoon, ezra and etheral :wave:

@ ezra: yeah i agree on that, tfd are often overlooked because they don't do much advertising and don't hype their strains to heaven :wink:

More Titans Haze pics for you, she's even faster this time, here @ day 68 of 12/12:

21805Titans-bt68-plant.jpg

21805Titans-bt68-bud1.jpg

21805Titans-bt68-bud2.jpg

21805Titnas-bt68-bud3.jpg

21805Titans-bt68-makro.jpg

21805Titans-bt68-makro2.jpg

21805Titans-bt68-makro5.jpg

greetz

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
wow mon, excellent photos. I love the fat glands; sometimes buds look real frosty, but the trichome stalks are real long with only small heads, you know, but this one has nice juicy gland heads.

Which hazes are your favourites? whats better amnesia or titans?

- Ez

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
- ezra - said:
wow mon, excellent photos. I love the fat glands; sometimes buds look real frosty, but the trichome stalks are real long with only small heads, you know, but this one has nice juicy gland heads.

Which hazes are your favourites? whats better amnesia or titans?

- Ez

thx ezra :wave:

hmm tough question, i really like both (titans haze is a bit clearer, amnesia haze a bit stronger...) :wink: but if i were to buy seeds i would def. go with the titans haze, as i know from the guy who selected her that they were quite homogenous, whereas i'ver heard a good pheno of amnesia haze is not that easy to be found...

btw somehow it was always the titans haze jar i was grabbing for, before the amnesia haze...

so my advice would be to go with titans haze :smile:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
stunning macros the bob

titans haze beter than amnesia haze,i cant wait to try her
peace

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bob...great images again..edit, and wonderful job growing and finishing this Haze...DD

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts