What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NASA Bruce - (Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo #13 F4)

TheMan13

Veteran
This is my 8th and final week con't

NASA Bruce #15
attachment.php

NASA Bruce #16
attachment.php

^^^ She's already done.

TheMan13

Veteran
NASA Bruce (Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo 13 F4) at 59 days. Santa thinks it’s harvest time ;-)~

attachment.php

Attachments

• NASA Bruce @ 59 days.jpg
    NASA Bruce @ 59 days.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 21

billb

Veteran
#15 looks just like bb3. To me anyway. Speaking on bud color and shape. tight nugs

TheMan13

Veteran
I think the smaller plants (phenos 1 & 2) seem closest to BB3 in terp profile to me at this point, but we'll see if that follows through in their smoke. Santa is standing amidst the lower buds of phenotype #2 in that pic.

el_ele

really nice job, really nice genetics

i made a cross with (Turquoise Jeep x Bruce Banner # 3) x Apolo 13 , is really similar of your pictures! :tiphat:

greetings from Chile!

INSTAGRAM:
@luketi_konka
@barbaseeds

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
One of five plants, so far all good....easy to grow, no worries :woohoo:

NASA Bruce, one of a few different phenos...all are backed up to pick out the best after all is said and done

picture.php

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Day 45

Day 45

Day 45, shorter pheno. These may be finished <60 days.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have three tops with light bleaching.....shit happens

I will ask originaloutkast if I may repost her pics on here...they look killer!

TheMan13

Veteran
Looking great brother! I cannot wait for a smoke report from you :)

I've been sampling some smaller buds off the rack, but it's just been wrecking me. I'll need to get some jar time in and to build a tolerance before I can distinguish the nuances of the strain/phenos ;-)~

B

beanz

Looking great brother! I cannot wait for a smoke report from you :)

I've been sampling some smaller buds off the rack, but it's just been wrecking me. I'll need to get some jar time in and to build a tolerance before I can distinguish the nuances of the strain/phenos ;-)~

gorgeous flowers in here , love the way the apollo13 got in there . they actually look like they would be quiet mold tolerant also with nicely packed flowers . :tiphat:

TheMan13

Veteran
gorgeous flowers in here , love the way the apollo13 got in there . they actually look like they would be quiet mold tolerant also with nicely packed flowers . :tiphat:

I'd have to admit the Brothers Grimm genetics have dominated this breeding. I've unexpectedly had some flashbacks of Vic High's Space Queen while smoking #1 and of the tropical pineapple pheno of Brothers Grimm Cindy99 while smoking #4. I'm thinking the BB3 just passed on her wicked strength to those phenos ;-)~

Latest posts

Latest posts