What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Catalonia

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow!,,,,,,i didnt think questions have been raised over Peps sexuality not that it means anything just not heard owt like that over here as far as i am aware though Man City have huge funds to keep things quiet
if its like you say then better it stays like it is as Catalonia keeps with Spain,,,,
too many right wing groups openly and slyly getting in power dont need another,,
cheers old mate,,,s2

SandalE

Disate the social environment in Barcelona, things will be back "to normal" ( i hope ) after December elections. But till then, can some of you recomend me a grow shop in Barcelona ? With a good balance quality/price !

Much appreciation :tiphat:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Disate the social environment in Barcelona, things will be back "to normal" ( i hope ) after December elections. But till then, can some of you recomend me a grow shop in Barcelona ? With a good balance quality/price !

Much appreciation :tiphat:

Zona de Cultivo on Vilamari or Houseplant on Casanova are the two well stocked ones I know, ZdC is good for enthusiasts, make things, electronics, HP have big stocks of 10L bottles... Most of the others in the center cater for tent growers, don't even carry 5L bottles..