What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Philosopher Seeds Lemon Og Candy test grow

Dry flower pics.

Dry flower pics.

Hey yall which 1/8oz bag would be your choice from these five phenos of Lemon OG Candy?

Pheno#1

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 27
hahah they all loook pretty good stonehedge. I would pick the most dense I guess

Thanks my friend!

Pheno#2 and #4 feel the denses.

Pheno#4 has the least bag appeal imo but it stands out potencey wise. Its the strongest smokeing plant in the bunch hands down...

Love to hear more opinions come on guys and gals take a second to post your favorite looking pheno.

This one is gorgeous but maybe im just a bit biased lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 21
2 and 5 look best to me.. interested in the smoke report before I commit to anything though

Haha not commiting to any huh? Lol i feel ya.. Thanks for posting a response my friend... Man i'll tell ya pheno5 sure is sexy in person.:woohoo:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 22

starke

Since this is obviously a multiple choice test, I select the old standby answer: "All of the Above." :biggrin:

Finshed grow/smoke report

Finshed grow/smoke report

Ok guys and gals before i start this report let me just say growing these plants was a last minute decision they were not giving what i would call a full veg season for my area. So keep in mind the size and weight these plants reached is not a true reflection of what they are capable of with a full veg period.

Philosopher seeds description states 500-2000gram outdoor plants possible my thoughts and observations are giving a full outdoor veg period in my area these plants could easily reach 500gram but i would surely need to extend their veg period with a indoor start and give them the best sunny spot in the yard to reach the 2000gram mark if possible....

Philosophers claim of easy to maintain plants is right on the money. I had a mere 10grams of flowers lost to caterpillar damage. All from two plants the other three were untouched. No bud rott or pm was observed. Also note worthy the two damaged plants show a slightly higher potency. Caterpillar know whats best???lol

These plants were slow dried took ten days to reach a point where buds snapped off stems. They been jar cureing for five days more now. I think their at a decent stage to give a pretty accurate description of taste.

They all smell very similar with only slight differences noted. These are strong smelling flowers they smell bigtime very pleasing fragrance citrusy and piney backed up with a real sweet earthyness. If your not in a legal state imo you will need carbon filters to pull this grow off.... The dry hit of a joint taste very pungent, og pinesol like..... They all burn smooth and with clean white ash. However once lit the taste is less than i would expect from such fragrant flowers. Pheno#1, 3, 5 start out with a fair amount of citrusy pineyness its a nice flavor but halfway threw a joint not much taste left. Pheno#1and 5 are imo the best of the bunch.... Pheno#2, 4 stand out potency wise #4 for sure most potent in the whole lot but taste is bland hybrid like from start to finish. Once a joint is lit i notice a very sweet incense like smell fill the room from all phenos its a very nice smell. Your friends and family will be all like "dam that shit smells bomb"!!! Fo sure... This is potent pot better mid day smoke than morning or night time smoke for the wife and i.

Imo there is commercial potential here with some pheno hunting. Had i got the looks and taste of pheno#5 with the potency of pheno#4 i would have a decent keeper!

Id give it all a 6.5/10

Final dry manicured weights

Pheno#1 98g
#2 95g (caterpillars damaged 1gram)
#3 92g
#4 81g (caterpillars damaged 9grams)
#5 98g

Total 464grams

Stonehedge out! :tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 17

benjuanman

Veteran
Good onya SH you did well mate. Philosopher seeds seem to have a few decent strains. I've got one of their Amnesika 2.0 going outside and looks promising. Anyways congrats on the harvey.