What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Philosopher Seeds Lemon Og Candy test grow

Testing testing hey this thing on?lol

Here we go test growing these Lemon Og Candy for Philosopher Seeds and my friend J who was nice enough to send them to me for testing. Five out of five seedlings up and growing i started counting day 1 on 6/28.

Probably not much exciting to see for awhile thinking update once every two weeks? If thats cool with you all? If thats to much or not enough let me know. :tiphat:

Stonehedge out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 34
B

bigganjabud

Were are rolling good to be on the journey with ya my man

B

bigganjabud

Did I leave my skins in here?

Nope ffs oh there they are, sorry don't mind me!

Seedling update

Seedling update

Heres a quick update seedlings are at day 11 im going to be away from home for a few days so i transplanted them to 1gal pots after this pic hopeing they dont dry out on me. Looking good so far. Two out of the five went from cotyledon to single blade leaf to five bladed leaf. The other three went from cots to single blade to three blade to five bladed.

Stonehedge out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 31
B

bigganjabud

Heres a quick update seedlings are at day 11 im going to be away from home for a few days so i transplanted them to 1gal pots after this pic hopeing they dont dry out on me. Looking good so far. Two out of the five went from cotyledon to single blade leaf to five bladed leaf. The other three went from cots to single blade to three blade to five bladed.

Stonehedge out!

Looking brilliant mate

Are you away anywhere nice

F

FreeUrMind

Seedling's looking great just subbed.All the best with yer grow.Peace

Update

Update

Day 28,

Today i transplanted all five from 1gal pots to their final spot. I amended the already well worked garden soil with a bit of compost, chicken manure, steer manure, and kellogs patio plus. Then watered them in real good. Showing a little signs of transplant shock but i think they'll be fine in a day or two.

Stonehedge out!:tiphat:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 29

benjuanman

Veteran
Great work SH them girls seem to be doing well. Should be a good soil mix for them. Never done outdoors in ground before only pots but will be doing my first one later this year. So I will be following along for tips and pointers. Do you water them with plain tap water or what?

Great work SH them girls seem to be doing well. Should be a good soil mix for them. Never done outdoors in ground before only pots but will be doing my first one later this year. So I will be following along for tips and pointers. Do you water them with plain tap water or what?

Yes plain tap water. The tap water in my area is very good quality.

Thanks for looking in my friend happy gardening!:tiphat:

F

FreeUrMind

Jesus that's the best stem I have ever Seen.you can't beat nature

Latest posts

Latest posts