What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
What's the "dutch crap" ? Cause from here it looks ok. But we all know that saying, "good from afar, but far from good" . lol.

mushroombrew

Veteran
What's the "dutch crap" ? Cause from here it looks ok. But we all know that saying, "good from afar, but far from good" . lol.

It's a Dream Queen Hybrid. Really loud Tangie nose. 21.75% THC and 24% total so I shouldn't bitch. But I am just so f'ing Jaded it's unbelievable!! 1.6% CBG which I find interesting.

I made my skin sizzle a couple weeks back!! Going to use those 70's rectractable light thingies. You know the dining room table thing. Pulls up and down. Not a ratchet...

22.5W per sqft. Looking like 2G/Watt bro. Just loony seeing as there was only 1 week veg.

Scrappy-doo

I cannot say enough good things about Copper Chem. Really worth looking through. I have two females in flower.

One is straight up "Chemical Mint" It is fierce like menthol but it's mint. Even on your fingers a sniff feels like it opens your sinuses up!
Stings your eyes in a good way lol.
I asked GU if he heard of Mint terps. Waiting for a response.

I run Thin Mint here. After a 30 day cure it turns super minty. But this chem is way way louder. So cool I just can't tell you.

View Image

That gromberry glue is strong minty lime sherbert up front, with a little bit of creamy chemmy chocolate base like the glue has. Little perfumey bouquet on top. Not a big yielder but lots of resin, smells fantastic and is a fast finisher. That copper chem stud sounds like might be a nice match.

I was thinking the same thing, lol. Then I remembered the time I touched a bare 600, with my tricep. It wasn't very enjoyable.

I've done the EXACT same thing. That thing sizzled the side of my tricep and left a mark for bout 3 yrs. People would always ask what happened. Default answer: Scolding hot pipe!

mushroombrew

Veteran
Haha we are all branded lol!!

I let that one Gromberry get big. Took two cuts which just rooted. But I think I want the mom so will veg and flip clones in two weeks. The Stud will speed up veg big time I think. But can't say for sure as no idea what traits will be dom.

The Grom BX2 x White Lotus look nice. Super vigorous. Cuts are rooted so flipping 4 plants soon will let you know. One may be female as it hasn't shown pre flowers like the boys. Killed the two runt boys 4 left...

mushroombrew

Veteran
Smoke Report.

Smoke Report.

Goji #9. Not as fuel smelling as #10.

But has a fruit quality while not sweet. The smoke is very clean and slightly floral on the exhale.

And leaves your mouth coated with a sweetness.

Really soothing buzz.

Heavy body buzz that starts in your face. And a good sativa head too.

I think this may be a keeper too.

Ok I got to go roll up #4. The yielder with low terps. Standby.

mushroombrew

Veteran
So Dope

So Dope

picture.php

mushroombrew

Veteran
Platinum OG Defoliation and recovery.

Platinum OG Defoliation and recovery.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Do you see how much frost there is in the last pic? Buds start blowing up a few days after.

I will follow this plant to harvest. You will see buds fill out all the way.

Maybe I will convert some Jorge disciple leaf farmers lol!!

"We don't grow leaves we grow Buds!!"

G

Gr33nSanta

I am only starting to do it more aggressively with great results as well.

If the plant is on the edge of the room I do not remove the leaves that are not shading anything.

I also like to keep some of the lower fan leaves or leave the odd one there, I think it helps speed up the final stage where plants starts fading and cannibalize themselves. No science behind it here just me thinking this way.

mushroombrew

Veteran
OG Flush Mode.

OG Flush Mode.

Tops @ 8ft. Solistek A1 @ 10ft. Hence some light stress.

But these are bigger than your arm. Stacking crazy.

Elmer's Glue up front. Thin Mint GSC and Fire OG in the back.

picture.php

Scrappy-doo

Does that platumin og go into a sog type system, packed in tight with a bunch of others? Or if not how does it fit in with your flower system since I see a lot of scrogging but that one isn't?