What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GOING TO NEED A BIGGER BOAT!!!...

JAWS

got the new NEW from HLG

scorpion diablo X

light-7.JPG
light-9.JPG
light-10.JPG
light-11.JPG
light-14.JPG

peace ..

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hows is the new LED working?. I'm running a Diablo but not Scorpion. I might try the Tarantula Vulcan Borg
next. Its a beast of an LED at 1500 watts.

JAWS

this new one seems to be working well so far, no complaints. got the reg scorpion up in the attic as a new spare if needed. the RSPEC 600 is still doing great in the 4x4, just sailing along right now.

all good brother ..

LostTribe

Premium user

JAWS

very nice girl there my friend.

no i only had it for a small amount of time, once i had the seeds made i really did not want to keep her around. i just have way to much stuff here to keep everything i come across.

i made the cherry ak-47 and the split ak-47, im working on the split ak-47. trying to work the cherry all the way out if i can.

the non cherry ak-47, SS stock
7-7.JPG

the cherry ak-47 f2 that i made.
4.JPG

7.JPG

those two plants came from the split ak-47 f2 i made.

when i say split i mean the father was non cherry but at the time all i had was cherry males from the f1 pack, so the non cherry girl got hit with the very cherry f1 male.

the other is the cherry ak-47 cut that i hit with the very cherry ak-47 f1 male.

peace ..