What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

First post and first grow

Decided to snap a pic with the MH. It looks so much prettier under an MH in my opinion lol.

Not really sure what to do about the root growth. I went from a 5x5 to a 7x7 and then an 8x8x10. there is a lot of room in the 8x8x10 for root growth but they just keep finding their way to the bottom. Any suggestions or is this normal and it's just something I'll have to deal with?

Also, now that they've shown their sex can I start taking cuttings or should I wait for them to mature more?

Hello everyone! Just putting in some work today and decided to snap a couple of pictures along the way.

How are those roots looking for you guys?

I also took my first cuttings yesterday. I made this little DIY bubble cloner. Hopefully it does the job. Any input on it would be appreciated!

Thank you!

Thank you! I actually have. When I'm more financially set that's something I'll be looking into. As for now I'm just trying to get through my first harvest. Getting all of this setup cost me quite a bit lol.

i hear you man. it will be money well spent trust me. just keep it up and youll ve rewarded well beyond what you spent.

Hey everyone,

I haven't forgotten about this thread I've just been very busy with school/work. Also, my township requires an annual inspection of all rental units (I did not know this) so I had to tear everything down and temporarily move it. In the process, I made the decision to kill the plant in flower since it was never part of the plan and would make moving everything a little easier. So right now, I just have the two plants in veg and a couple of cuttings sitting in a bubble cloner and I'm just waiting/hoping for them to show some roots. That sums it up for now!

Some pictures for the weekly update:

Here are my cuttings in my diy bubble cloner.

My mother plants were getting insanely large. More than I needed them to be so I did some pruning. Here they are post pruning.

Just wanted to share this because I thought it was so cool. This was the root mass of the plant was in the flower tent that I decided to kill.

I shall post another update on Sunday/Monday!

Alright is Sunday so update time. Not much is happening right now but I'm a man of routine so here are some pictures.

Here are the mommas just doing their thing.

Looks like they're pretty happy lol

And slowly but surely, finally some roots starting to develop.

Now, some of the clones that are developing roots are starting to yellow:

Should I be concerned over this? Right now the water in the bubble cloner is just tap water. I have a bunch of things that I could list if anyone thinks I could be using them to help with the yellowing:

GH Grow, Micro, Bloom
GH Armor-si Silica
GH Florablend
GH Cali-magic

AN Grow, Micro, Bloom
AN Sensi Cal-mag
AN Nirvana
AN Rhino Skin
AN Voodoo Juice

Recharge Beneficial bacteria

I also have an RO filter if that helps at all lol. If anyone has any ideas, please chime in!

Latest posts

Latest posts