What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My first Plant

T

ThcGrower4life

I think you have too have colder nights too make em colour up

Don't worry about color just keep her healthy color won't add to potency unless you talking about trichomes that is... And that will come with time and proper nutes

its trypp

Before worrying about adding flavor and such, worry about getting a harvest first. Adding coloring and flavoring adds sugars to your plant, which if you don't flush properly, and cure properly, will destroy the taste of your smoke, as well as making it harsh. Grow a couple nice healthy big yielders then worry about the rest :)

its trypp

It will help, also look at getting different bulbs for the t5. Something in the 3000k spectrum will help considerably. :)

And I counted 15 sites on just one branch on that plant. lol.

ephenix

and like i said all i can afford are t5's i have a i think its either a 600 watt ot a 1000 watt sodium bulb but i dont have the plug thing for it or the right stuff to hook it up

its trypp

Yes T5's are relatively cheap, but will still work just fine for personal use growing :) Like I said, look for a 3000K (3000 kelvin is the color temperature, not the wattage for the bulb :) ) T5 Bulb for your fixtures. You should be able to find them at a local nursery, hydroponic store, or garden center. My 2' 3000k T5 bulbs were about $6 USD each, so still relatively cheap :)

Latest posts

Latest posts