What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My 1st attempt....

K

kiwi_growa

Hey mate, looking lush in there!!

Good grow, nice buds on page 14!!. Absolutely stoked at your success mate, keep doing what your doing. Seems you may have quite the green-thumb being your first grow and all. You've out shined people i know who have been growing for a couple years.
Keep it up.
KG.

mwz

Veteran
EDIT: I posted in the wrong thread, I am that baked. If you're a mod, please delete! Apologies

lol, forgot about this post.
since forum change, im kinda lost on here.
thanks for all the kind words people.

I only kept one ssh from the first seed run.
flowered her out in the tent, and got me some new years smoke.
She struggled through flowering whilst i gave her nutrients that had turned bad in summer heat.

picture.php

Doing another seed run now, working on same principles as last one. Month from germination, then onto flowering...
so, Im currently one week into flowering.
strains include original amnesia, og kush, kens kush, candyland, 2005 jtr, black cherry, dpd, la woman and lockstock. oh, and rez sssdh

picture.php

picture.php

This forum has taught me so much, and allowed me to learn from my mistakes, and from others mistakes, speeding up the whole learning process. Still got lots to learn, but now i feel a bit more confident in the garden
Love training them, but ive decided for seed runs i want them to run as natural as possible, so i can see what the structure is like when left alone. If any make it into the mother room, they will taste some hard training..lol
gotta keep the bitches working....

Hope everyone has a great new years eve, and a safe year ahead.
Peace,