What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best sour diesel in seed form ?

30years

hi,
ganja rebel seeds. its rezs work but he sifted and selected through a large population to choose the parents and form the breeding lines. the product coming off the seed line is screaming. beautiful representation of sour d.
best,
30y

irobot sd

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

irobot sd

My Mistake earlier post said these are DNA. They're by Reserva Privada. First 2 photos were clone only and the 3rd was RPSD Fem Seed.

irobot sd

picture.php
Side by Side
picture.php
RPSD #4
picture.php
Clone

This was a fun test. Close similarities during the run. After the dry & cure without any doubt Clone wins. Not much info on RP Sour D Hope this helps anyone interested.

bunkerman

last year i did osd by CC, headband by reserva privada e dansk diesel by esbe(rez f2)...all regular.....cc most potent, rp most sour\anise, and dansk the most haze

I grew some WYD( if anyone remembers them) & I was fortunate enough to get a red grape/softwood incense tasting girl outta the batch, I'm presuming it was from the Soma NYCD line .. best I've had. Unfortunately the mom perished in a Fungus Gnat invasion

Dickkhead

why is it a clone only strain? I just popped 3 RP SD feminised I searched all over and on RIU.org people were hating on cali conn saying all his gear herms, I do have some tahoe og going and I hope thats not the case! and whats the diff between nycd and SD?

bunkerman

why is it a clone only strain? I just popped 3 RP SD feminised I searched all over and on RIU.org people were hating on cali conn saying all his gear herms, I do have some tahoe og going and I hope thats not the case! and whats the diff between nycd and SD?[/quot]

with 8 female osd caliconn, 0 erma....2 also revegged for outdoor....again zero erma...

the clone only is the ecsd.....the sourD smell of fat\full grapefruit or lemon...the old nycd(like the original diesel aka daywrecker)smell of kerosene or diesel, and fat skunk
:tiphat:

bunkerman

who is the asshole that continues to give me negative feedaback because i say that i found myself well with caliconnection???..i don't know swerve in person and i was not interested....
cultivation for 20 years and i only care about finding good plants..:tiphat:

osd caliconnection
fastosd.jpg

osdcali.jpg

P8310037.jpg

Attachments

• osd#6.JPG.jpeg
    osd#6.JPG.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 8
S

Scrappy-doo

The ECSD has the kerosine fuel funk. The NYCD has the grapefruit funk. If you want the skunky diesel you want the ECSD;) I don't know what that other guy is talking about.

growhi

who is the asshole that continues to give me negative feedaback because i say that i found myself well with caliconnection???..i don't know swerve in person and i was not interested....
cultivation for 20 years and i only care about finding good plants..:tiphat:

osd caliconnection
View attachment 166007

View attachment 166008

View attachment 166010

great info bunker man , and dont worry about the neg reps , its just small minded little people who cant see past there own fanboy-isum lol i think these sort of threads are what ic mag has been missing all these years , since the change of tou policy , and members been actually able to give real honest opinions , and speak freely this site is a much better place :thank you:

growhi

whats ECSD?

east coast sour diesel ............................. i dont want to get into the politics about sour diesel , but all i can tell you is you will know that sour smell when you experience it , iv only grown sour cream from dna but the sour came through in the cross , very unique smell

bunkerman

great looking plants bro, what you think of the dansk diesel? how did it smell and taste?

dansk is good :) ..has the characteristic "sour" smell wich for me is a mix of anise and grapefruit....dna most anise.....swerve most lemon hashish and dansk the less sweet and a bit peppery as a haze....even the flowering time is a little more slowly:80 days instead to 70 of the others 2

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't compare because it is all I have grown as far as ECSD lines go but Rez's sour diesel ibl has been really nice so far. Some of the best pot I have ever smoked and one of the best packs of seeds I have ever grown has been my last and current pack of the SD IBL. I've grown a couple of packs all with 0 hermies, fantastic look, healthy yields, intense smells, and keepers in every pack. I currently have 3 females that will probably never leave my garden. It has the most intense diesel/fuel skunk smell I have ever encountered.

If there are any of these left I would buy pack especially knowing he actually had the real deal ECSD to do his work with.

day 40 flowering
picture.php

Big, greasy, and rank buds. This is the strongest smelling herb I have grown. The fuel smell is just rank burn your nostrils with a powerful skunk kick that is like no other with sour notes for this pheno. This one to me in real life looks exactly like ECSD. From the leaves to the way the buds stack and intensity of the smell. I really can't see how anything can have a more obnoxious smell. I love it.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Growing the last pack out now can check that grow out here if you wish:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=208504&page=10