What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hy-Pro Amnesia Haze

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amnesia [Hy-Pro]

peace peace peace

"Sow the costs, to reap the profits" VOC

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Amnesia - Hy-Pro

...smells a bit like Arjan's Ultra Haze #2 (or AUH #1) :chin:

peace peace peace

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ok,,, last photos of Amnesia ,, went to 70days on the nose...

This plant was pretty groovy ,,, would have yielded much more without topping ,, and under 600w + HPS.

peace peace peace

pengman

Oh my god.... this is the best i have ever smoked... i went to the dam in June and this is the first spliff i had wen i got there 9 o'clock in the morning... it was very inviting and i always had to have a spliff of it in my pocket with me... Your having a very good time...!

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know what Doc...Every one of your plants I've ever had the pleasure to view are always in absolutely tip-top A++ condition and perfect health.You are a credit to the community mate,and a perfect example for aspiring Newbie growers and Duster's. Big Up all LDN crews.....JBo

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Londinium man,, thanks,, that last buds was by Max Lumens,, credit where credit,, an all that. yeah mon I' n I like to keep em healthy ,, but let he who is without sin cast the first one buddy,, your budshots rock this forum down ,, n rep. the UK scene solid long-time now,, full of love :D :canabis: :D

bless n respect :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice ,, cool photos,, and we like the scarf :yes:

Please share more photos soooon :canabis: