What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4 x 315cmh

gr866

Veteran
I may have missed it but don't see you irrigation method. Are you hand watering?

anon710

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

anon710

I may have missed it but don't see you irrigation method. Are you hand watering?

Yea hand water with a water wand and pump. Sort of stuck on this perpetual cycle of shoving plants in at various stages to keep things moving, so kind of a pain in the ass to do drippers etc with a few diffrent strains and flowering stages. Its really not that bad, its a fairly productive room so I just put on music and deal with it lol.

Might go back to tomato cages and quit using these screens. Screens are great and a way better option than tying buds to the ceilings, and using millions of stakes. But makes water a bitch without drip lines. I get pretty good results with screens and drips in my 5x10 tent, and its stupid easy to manage.

anon710

Also I guess the name of the thread is somewhat misleading. 10 or 12 315 cmh bulbs at this point not 4 lol.

anon710

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

quick update.
Have some stuff coming down in the next week or 2 and put in some new pink kush a few weeks ago, they are the one on the right hand side.

Dandelo

your grow is looking awesome!!! thick plants I love it :) really digging the CMH, I am going to be building out a CMH grow very soon I am just figuring out some logistics and whether I should go with a bunch of 315s or a few 630s.

You & your thread are inspirational, thanks!