What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4 x 315cmh

gr866

Veteran
I may have missed it but don't see you irrigation method. Are you hand watering?

anon710

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

anon710

I may have missed it but don't see you irrigation method. Are you hand watering?

Yea hand water with a water wand and pump. Sort of stuck on this perpetual cycle of shoving plants in at various stages to keep things moving, so kind of a pain in the ass to do drippers etc with a few diffrent strains and flowering stages. Its really not that bad, its a fairly productive room so I just put on music and deal with it lol.

Might go back to tomato cages and quit using these screens. Screens are great and a way better option than tying buds to the ceilings, and using millions of stakes. But makes water a bitch without drip lines. I get pretty good results with screens and drips in my 5x10 tent, and its stupid easy to manage.

anon710

Also I guess the name of the thread is somewhat misleading. 10 or 12 315 cmh bulbs at this point not 4 lol.

anon710

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

quick update.
Have some stuff coming down in the next week or 2 and put in some new pink kush a few weeks ago, they are the one on the right hand side.

Dandelo

your grow is looking awesome!!! thick plants I love it :) really digging the CMH, I am going to be building out a CMH grow very soon I am just figuring out some logistics and whether I should go with a bunch of 315s or a few 630s.

You & your thread are inspirational, thanks!

Latest posts

Latest posts