What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4 x 315cmh

anon710

picture.php

View image in gallery

Some pics from lights off.

anon710

So just Promix , no extra perlite, lime, etc? I like simple for sure.

forgot the hard emphasis on the HP. dont mess with the bx, or this hp CC crap. If you wana go the HPCC route just mix it 50/50 with canna coco it works far better. But tbh I prefer straight promix HP works like a charm. Dont buy the heavy bails they are acidic. And check the PH before using, every once in a blue moon they are acidic or have stupid high run off ppm. Takes 2 min to do a quick slury on a bale before you use them. If its wack flush it hard and then use it.

The key I find with promix is never let it dry. Once established in the pots water every 2-3 days till run off and thats it. I go 2 weeks from clone into a 6 inch square 2 weeks in a 2 gal pot then flower. Works for me.

madalasatori

Veteran
How far are your lights from the tops of your plants? I use 315w get bleaching when I go lower than 30”, 36” seems to be the happy place.

anon710

On day 33, gunna go 2-3 more feeds then flush. Normally take this strain down around 50-55 days. Feeding every other day or every 3rd day at most.

had timer push off the off pin and stayed on a hour longer the other day ugh is what it is, will still get some weight outta this rooms first run of the winter.

got the next round for this roopm in veg. Mostly the same strain, going to give them anohter week or 2 in the 2 gal then go into 5 gal and flip a few days after. Topped them all.

anon710

just finishing up trimming and what not. Have room reset with more plants on week 2 of flower.

Ended up pulling just over 4.5 pounds from 4 x 315cmh and 1 x 630cmh.

Added a few more 315 to the room and will add another 315 and 630 next few weeks.

Will update with some pics in the next few days.

Very happy with what was pulled, 0 buds went to the hash bin, everything was .5g or bigger on average with maybe a few little .2-3 stuff. The tops were 1/2oz on average after being broken down, with 3.5g buds down the stalk. Everything made it into bags, so happy with that much baggable product for sure with the wattage. Guess im not going back to 1k hps. Have been selling all my old ballasts, just sucks they arnt worth much lol, I have 30-40 left to sell ugh.

gardener60

Botanicare Nutrients

Botanicare Nutrients

How do you feel about the botanicare. I am using the botanicare trio with extra cal-mag and found out had to be careful because the ppm's at 10-4-8 per gal. got a little high and I have cut back to 5-2-4. I am in my first week of flower.

anon710

What is the brand of 315 cmh light fixture you are using.

I like botanicare used it for a long time. Dont even come close to feeding what the bottles or their feed charts call for however.

Mix of brands, sunsytem, hydro farm etc. They are all the same chinese square wave digi ballasts. The bulbs are phillips.

anon710

picture.php
picture.php

Here is what I replaced the last plants with the same day of harvest. They fairly close to day 21. Same strain going to see what happens with bigger pots and a scrog. Hate the scrog too much work to prune and water.

Ordered a few more 630, and 315 fixtures to fill up this room, will fuck around getting that all set up and ready for the next round in this room.

gardener60

Hi Anon are you using the 3100k bulbs sorry for all the questions, but I was trying to decide between the 315 cmh and a 600 watt hps.