What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG means ... ?

JetLife175

Veteran
we can agree to disagree. did you live in the areas that this clone was ever present and prevalent in the 1990s?

Wendull C.

Veteran
I whole heartedly disagree with a lot of what you say, with regard to og 'kush'. Doesnt mean i dont like you, and yes i am poking fun but only because im a twat as the limeys say.

Og isnt pivotally involved in anything but pop cuture, but ill happily argue chicken and egg with you...but not who has the original, thats been done.. n its MrMiagi. Until phylos is up to date my moneys on the story i saw on og, and Orgnkid was the guy with S1 on the market before dutch passion had feminised seeds.

I wholeheartedly think you're a fucking retard. I was there guy. So was Jetlife. Show some respect to those that are just trying to help.

What do you want? Names? Addresses? Who found what bag seed?

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Its not even a kush and you call me a retard. The high numeric cuts have skunk in them. But please continue your defensive name calling, its literally fuken bagseeds bro.

pinkus

Veteran
Get over yourselves about "who knows the truth!"

Not one individual knows ALL the truth about ANY of this stuff.

Even if it was legal people tell stories.

And guess what. If you do know it still doesn't mean shit. Arguing about it and pitching fits isn't proving shit either.

If you know, or think you know, hold that like a warm ember and bask in it's glow. :shooty:

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
I just want to know the truth dude. It is out there. We just have a real passion for poorly concieved bagseed cuts.

JetLife175

Veteran
Why is it that everyone that hasn't smoked the real deal gets so fucking uppity about this shit all the time. I guarantee in the mid 2is you guys were all over the hype

JetLife175

Veteran
This used to be a place where people actually cared about shit like this. Now it's just a dick measuring contest.

Wendull C.

Veteran
Its not even a kush and you call me a retard. The high numeric cuts have skunk in them. But please continue your defensive name calling, its literally fuken bagseeds bro.

Please accept my apologies. That was wrong of me to insult you.

I'm not being sarcastic at all. I apologize.

W

Water-

Why is it that everyone that hasn't smoked the real deal gets so fucking uppity about this shit all the time. I guarantee in the mid 2is you guys were all over the hype

for me, its a no fun high regardless of how much THC is in in it.

Og is the worst thing that ever happened to the cannabis gene pool in the USA

OG = original garbage:)

I wood

its a shitty high regardless of how much THC is in in it.

Og is the worst thing that ever happened to the cannabis gened pool in the USA

OG = original garbage

Haha, I totally agree.

OG Kush to me means, oh gee another kush, and I know to avoid it.
Never met a kush that didn’t bore me to sleep, everybody has different needs and wants.

Edit;
Bore me to sleep is pretty negative, should have said put me to sleep. I’m not trying to say kush is bad just not my thing. Some do have an enjoyable buzz before nappy time. So I guess I only totally agree from my personal perspective.

Last edited:

Booyah!

I've never had good OG outside SoCal. When these people say it's a boring experience, they either got to get their heads checked or just do what I do and never get OG outside of SoCal. It ain't some dumpy antisocial naptime weed BTW. You got suckered into a crappy batch and obviously don't know what smells and bud structure to search for in order to realize you've even been taken. Even when buying in SoCal you gotta know your stuff or you're gonna get taken 100%. They'll see you coming a mile away.

W

Water-

OG never made it out of so cal !
thats funny

if you dont like the effects than you are a sucker that didnt smoke the real thing??

you are :wtf:

not everyone likes the same weed.

I like herb that makes me feel stimulated and irie.

OG never does that for me

Latest posts

Latest posts