What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What seed company can make the best OG Kush?

Isn't Karma OG an F4? I read that somewhere, but I can't remember. He works his OG lines. I have only grown CSI and Delicious Seeds. CSI has lots of purple og crosses and their shit was super stable

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
If you want OG in seed, go with Karma. His Karma's OG, and Karmdown have given me some of the best OG's I have found from seed. Other's have found killer plants in Biker Kush V2, and Ghostrider OG.

Another worth mentioning imo, is Kosher Kush from Reserva Privada/DNA. They might not be using the real "Jew Gold" cut to make Kosher. But whatever cut they are selfing put's out some fire OG plants. Wish I still had the one I found.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Archive is another good one the doc knows his ogs as good as anyone and his face off was dumb fire to...

Og kush has been one of the hardest strains I have worked with. Most of the times you get a watered down fuel flavor. I finally found a full on fuel funk male. Hopefully in a few more months I will release them after a little more testeing.

SkunkVA used my Og seeds as his male for his seed line so you know there's some dank in these beans

nickman

Veteran
Isn't Karma OG an F4? I read that somewhere, but I can't remember. He works his OG lines. I have only grown CSI and Delicious Seeds. CSI has lots of purple og crosses and their shit was super stable

Yes, karma’s OG is an f4 of his Bear OG...If I’m not mistaken...

Karma has a bunch of REALLY nice OG Kush seed lines...

I’ve tried his Ghostrider OG, Brotherhood OG, Polar Bear OG, Biker Kush, Karma’s OG, Karmdown(karma’s OG x Biker Kush), Karmarado OG, Josh D OG #1 x Karma’s Sour D, Jack OG and Skunk OG...!!!...

Everyone of them was really nice OG kush... with the Karmarado being my favorite with his biker not too far behind...

I felt that the Jack OG, Skunk OG and Josh D OG x Sour D and Brotherhood OG were all more of an OG hybrid type...

I loved the Josh D OG x Sour D a lot...!!!...

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
That OG (SFV) that Capt Krip used to have was truly great. I think it was swerve from Cali Conn that had the original. But I got them from Capt. 10yr ago almost. I ran the OG fire from Raskal. Oh I ran the OG Tahoe from CAli Conn I forgot. They were all good but that OG (SFV) is hands down a beast. If CC has the same as Krip had it's the one to get OG (SFV) Kush

Medfinder

Chemon 91
DNA lemon og...

picture.php

if you can get clones...

Budder Og.

Inner Chi Og

King Tut Og

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I have to admit it was 8-10 yrs ago that OG(SFV) Kush that I liked so good. I've been out of the cannabis scence for awhile, but if CC has anything close to what I'd got back then....I'd buy it hands down. I'd like to try the Kosher Kush and some of DNA stuff.....I love Kush it's always been my favorite !!!! I'd take Kush over anything

Gedöns

So I read through this thread and found some great suggestions.

Thing is I'm in europe so I can't rely on clones or American Seeds. That narrows options down and I'm well aware that the most authentic OG is to be found in clones.

Anyway I'm at OG 18 and Kosher Kush from Reserva Prevada now. Any further suggestions?

Karma, Archive, Relentless not available in europe unfortuanetly,

Greets

Robney

Can you order from UK seedbanks? The tude has archive, karma, and rare dankness (I know you didn't mention them, but if you want OG they're one of the best choices)

Mohadib

Veteran
So I read through this thread and found some great suggestions.

Thing is I'm in europe so I can't rely on clones or American Seeds. That narrows options down and I'm well aware that the most authentic OG is to be found in clones.

Anyway I'm at OG 18 and Kosher Kush from Reserva Prevada now. Any further suggestions?

Karma, Archive, Relentless not available in europe unfortuanetly,

Greets

I don't know about Relentless, but finding Karma's or Archive's gear in European shops isn't a problem!

A simple google-search spits out tons of options. I'm in downtown Europe and smokin' on some Biker Kush right now ;)