What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hells angels og

How's it going yall , I've recently found a local hookup on elite clone onlys and I'm interested in grabbing a hells angels og and a triangle kush , can I get some help from the community folks? I need some verified pics of the strains mentioned, these gals ain't cheap and I really don't wana get screwed , I've searched these 2 and got a mix of info , so please only post what you know are verified hells angels and triangle kush ,clones and veg pics would be the most help at this point ,thanks for your time people ,greatly appreciated

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
you must own a Harley and have ridden a triumph ,have 7 broken bones ,6 tattoos..to even go there...yeehaw..and you still might get beat up for even mentioning HA name with some bullshit strain..understand bro

Lol I read about that whole thing ,with the club wanting the name dropped . I guess I can understand them not wanting there pristine name used in that way ,the same could be said about gsc,Thanks for the reply bro lol . The asking price on these cuts is 500 a piece so I'd really like to have a few good pics for comparison, cuz there worth every penny if legit * and I'd like to turn this thread into a grow journal ,thanks again for your time folks

Look in the cannabis flower photos section under: the OG pic thread an attempt at documenting OG Kush strains

The thread title is something like that...

There are a ton of breeders using that supposed cut. Karma for example. Take that whole cut thing with a grain of salt. Try karma's where's my bike strain LOL Cali Connection supposedly uses a diesel from them also those cuts are no longer clone only. The triangle same thing but some florida peeps swear the triangle is different than what is available. well supposedly no real OG cuts are out there also LOL

I feel you on that brother ,I've got a pack of headbanger from karma and was thinking take my favorite male and dust the hells angels with it . I've been going thru the og picture thread ...that's a long one there lol . Alot of mixed info a, ton of great info too . I appreciate everyone's replies and insight

clones....meh, take em or leave em, most are renamed close enough's anyway

i would get a pack of Karma's White Biker ltd.

I have 3 Headbangers that started flower about 5 days ago too :)

The White biker is HA-OG x White OG v2
I am sure you can find awesome fire in those packs, and maybe much less cost than those clones if that makes any difference

search for KARMA on the site and check out how sick his pics are

Ollie

Veteran
At 500 a piece, I am with vapeorbong,

Buy a couple packs from Archive or Karma and You will be greatly rewarded and have money to spare !

I think we're all thinking similar ,just rip opened my order of face off bx2 and valley girl lol glad they showed up ,. Well I was talking to the clone dude a week ago he said he's an active member here ,I actually found him on Craigslist, I know what you guys are thinking ,but honest to god I got my gorrila glue #4 of craigslist last year from an oldtimer, I called him up and could tell he was good . I feel like I'm a decent judge of character , but you guys are definitely right it's better to run seeds in the long run ,I may have just really lucked out with the gg#4. Anyways I'm just really trying to put some good kush crosses together, been wanting to for some years now ,and the time has come lol . Thanks for the reply folks

Ollie

Veteran
No problems in cuts, each to there own in terms of value.

But when in doubt, hard earned money it imhvo better spent on something You feel good about (gut wise)

-right. nothing against cuts, half my rooms are clone cuts.... i just have come to prefer picking my own gems

i have packs of Face Off bx, Hazmat, Karma's OG, White Biker, White Beezle Bubba, White Snake , and 24kWhiteGold waiting for space to open up

Archive and Karma are absolutely killing it

Ganjaganjakush

Can find way better og in seed from archive karma relentless gear if your in the mitten no reason to be paying 500 for cuts off Craigslist scumbags they can found for 10% of that or free..

I'm gona take yiur advice on that , hopefully I find some keepers in this round of seeds ,I haven't read a bad thing about archive gear ,high hopes for these . I'll be dropping them in water this weekend ,need to figure out how too upload pics and I hope yall will follow along

DJXX

Veteran
-right. nothing against cuts, half my rooms are clone cuts.... i just have come to prefer picking my own gems

i have packs of Face Off bx, Hazmat, Karma's OG, White Biker, White Beezle Bubba, White Snake , and 24kWhiteGold waiting for space to open up

Archive and Karma are absolutely killing it
I am running the FaceOff, Hazmat and Karma's OG and all three are really great beans...everything from Archive is off the charts and Karma's gear is worth every penny too...awesome stuff....you can't go wrong with either one..DJXX

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm gona take yiur advice on that , hopefully I find some keepers in this round of seeds ,I haven't read a bad thing about archive gear ,high hopes for these . I'll be dropping them in water this weekend ,need to figure out how too upload pics and I hope yall will follow along

50 posts opens up forum privileges.

Good luck with your projects too.

50 posts opens up forum privileges.

Good luck with your projects too.

Thanks brother , I'm chipping away at them 50 posts lol shouldn't be too much longer . Actually something really cool happened this weekend , my wife's friend just bought a house down the road and they needed some work done ,long story short her man's deep into gardening and has a pretty impressive stable -wifi -nightmare cookies -banana og -sunset sherbet . Said he's got a buddy in cali , been sending him cuts from dark heart ,Idk how legit DH is but sounds alot better than dropping big $ on something that might be legit or might not be . Anyone has experience with cuts from DH I'd like to hear your suggestions * looking for that pinesol tasting og ,thanks again ,appreciate everyone that's has replied

Ok a quick search turned up some good reviews on DH ,probably should have done that before posting lol . Would still like to see some pics of a verified hells angels og, maybe karma can chime in on this one I know he's gota know that cut inside and out

StayFlyOrDie

Dizzamn

Dizzamn

LOl my boy was just asking if i wanted a HA-OG two days ago and Im already on WOG v.2. I feel special.
MurderMitten FTW

save your money for a seed pack don't believe this seedpac hype. Tell them I said WTF is HA og anyway? are they gonna have the hells angels make you guys t shirts and an official forum LOL There is no legitimacy to that supposed cut to begin with and why get up in someone else's business? I don't get it. first the glue hermie crosses now this ROFL

I'm not sure if this is directed at me ? Not sure what your trying to get at either