What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Balancing Soil Minerals

Status
Not open for further replies.

rykus

I am thankful to both of you.... And a few others that have really got me perusing a more informed approach to organic farming...

Cheers

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dearest Michael,

Give it up already.

1. I was a member here long before you were.
2. I don't sell anything.
3. I don't charge folks for my time.

Given folks were contacting me from having read your book and given I bought my copy from Amazon and I am in that book that I bought (and criticized), I figure that I could send an out of print book to folks to prove what you the author is saying is not actually true.

I feel sorry for you. I hope you get over your problems one of these days. Used to like you, but you are a bitter person. Seems like you have burnt your bridges everywhere. Hopefully you will find peace one of these days. Stop fibbing though... it always catches up with you.

Dearest Michael,

Give it up already.

1. I was a member here long before you were.
2. I don't sell anything.
3. I don't charge folks for my time.

Given folks were contacting me from having read your book and given I bought my copy from Amazon and I am in that book that I bought (and criticized), I figure that I could send an out of print book to folks to prove what you the author is saying is not actually true.

I feel sorry for you. I hope you get over your problems one of these days. Used to like you, but you are a bitter person. Seems like you have burnt your bridges everywhere. Hopefully you will find peace one of these days. Stop fibbing though... it always catches up with you.
Was he fibbing about you writing the phony reviews on Amazon?

slownickel

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My reviews on Amazon were posted under my name. Pretty sure to post reviews on Amazon you have to purchase the good first....

Last edited:

FoothillFarming

Michael A. I found a first edition copy. Clearly shows Michaels name. Shame on you for lying about something so lame. Grow up. Now the real question, why did you take his name out of the book, yet leave the information? Seems petty.

I'm friends with Mike K... But also own and dig your book Mike A... so much about plant health is unknown, I sure as shit wouldn't want to be the guy(s) trailblazing the path. I'm big into weight lifting. This is another thing with countless unknowns. Form, nutrition, cardio, intensity, volume. People are continuously trying to seek what is the "right way." You could have two different guys who are both very elite, yet follow oddly different methods.

The problem is, you guys aren't hashing this one out. You'll clash and clash and clash some more. There won't be a real winner in the end and this thread will end up closed.

I have to ask though Mike A, it took somebody "trolling" you for you to start posting again? This thread was rocking and then you quit logging on.

Yea, you stop posting during spring time, when everybody was sending you samples. Some people were asking over and over where you were, and how long the samples will take. No response. Then all the sudden Michael K starts posting and here you are.....I think we all see what's important to you........

Your book stands alone as a great source, you don't need to lie about it. If you and Michael K want to talk Ca, then lets discuss.

You are offering to send out free copies of my copyrighted work? Truly you are one fucked up individual, and willing to prove it to any and all.

Did you have to practice sounding like a little girl here? You know that isn't what he meant, stop crying wolf! Funny coming from a man that copied and pasted lots of other peoples work in his book. Great information, that was quoted and noted. However still borrowed from other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts