So this is two year old soil in 200 gallon pots on something like 9 ft centers. It is around 50% top soil, 25% peat (to jack carbon up) and the rest small lava rock. I used peat instead of compost to avoid driving up K. Jeremy from build a soil worked with me on this...we went through 4-5 combinations before hitting on this one.
Logan Lab at the beginning of this yr.
pH....6.5 and still holding right there
To be honest I focus a lot on microbiology also. And I use foliars to both correct those micro shortages...fighting B and Zn all yr....and to get a little extra energy (or call it build luxury levels) in the plant.
I ain't claiming it is better than any other method. Just showing what I started with and where I am today. Judge for yourself what you think of it.
edit...hopefully you don't mind the example Michael. And please comment on any improvement you can see.
I intend to let K drop another % or two next yr based on what Cep has been finding. I am at 818 ppm K and 641 ppm Mg...thinking let the K drop to equal with the Mg.