What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Here's an Englishman who seems to get it

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- the fella speaks from the heart - can't see no teleprompter there - he means what he says -

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
The cops are killing our plants at a higher rate than any other, this prejudice must end

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
The cops are killing our plants at a higher rate than any other, this prejudice must end

- Yeah - a friend of mine had his whole crop slaughtered by the cops - terrible atrocity it was - me too back in 2003 - all that work in a cop dumpster -

Veggia farmer

I liked the video. Dont get the BS though. Its a shame when peolpe are so divided that they cant even hear each other. Pun intended.

I have been reading about effective communication lately. Seems like more should do it too.

The plant live matter idea was actually really good! In soooo many ways too...

h.h.

Veteran
I liked the video. Dont get the BS though. Its a shame when peolpe are so divided that they cant even hear each other. Pun intended.

I have been reading about effective communication lately. Seems like more should do it too.

The plant live matter idea was actually really good! In soooo many ways too...
It’s just another YouTube opinion. Besides there’s already a BLM thread. Or so I was told.